Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Anybody on here been to Roadmender in Northampton? If so what's it like as a venue?

Supergrass are playing there in April so might make the trip up.

Has that still not sold out? 😲 I was tempted by that too but can't really make it. I've only heard good things about it.

Just now, Padjeq said:

Phoebe Bridgers has disappeared from the Priority app. Was meant to be on sale at 10am. Considering she had no announcement herself, i'm guessing something else was meant to announce her first.

Probs Latitude telling her to hang fire, they've pushed her hard in the marketing for it.

1 hour ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Don’t want a shitty London residency.

Same.

And to be honest, can't really be bothered if there's not gonna be new music, but it looks like they're just playing early LCD songs if it's like the Brooklyn Steel residency. James Murphy is probably using the funds to build another wine bar or something.

Edited by scatteredscreens

1 minute ago, Miyn said:

We need a residency at the Ritz in Manchester. Switch the disco ball for the eFests flag when no one's looking. 

Was hoping they’d do Castlefield Bowl. Could debut my big eFests flag there that I’m getting made for Glasto.

2 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Was hoping they’d do Castlefield Bowl. Could debut my big eFests flag there that I’m getting made for Glasto.

That could be after Glastonbury though, think some of the Castlefield gigs are in July. Would actually be great to see an eFests flag around the site. I wonder what the place your getting it made from thinks of the design.

Just now, Miyn said:

That could be after Glastonbury though, think some of the Castlefield gigs are in July. Would actually be great to see an eFests flag around the site. I wonder what the place your getting it made from thinks of the design.

They preferred it to the russycarps flag, I’ll tell you that for free. 

37 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Same.

And to be honest, can't really be bothered if there's not gonna be new music, but it looks like they're just playing early LCD songs if it's like the Brooklyn Steel residency. James Murphy is probably using the funds to build another wine bar or something.

Best ham n cheese buttie ever in that place