Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

12 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I know a few of us won tickets to the Pet Shop Boys at the Electric Ballroom. The company involved are telling people the date is locked in for the summer but they're not allowed to say when it is until the Pet Shop Boys have announced their festival schedule. At this point in time surely that's just Glastonbury? Anyway, I've looked at their gigs and their free dates and I'm hoping it takes place mid July.

image.thumb.png.6dfcc4f8aeb5d2a2e95e6fe89dca0d60.png

They play the O2 on Sunday 22nd May with nothing either side, would have thought either the Saturday or Monday was the most likely date.

7 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They play the O2 on Sunday 22nd May with nothing either side, would have thought either the Saturday or Monday was the most likely date.

Both of those dates currently free on Electric Ballroom's website, so maybe. Same weekend as Big Weekend, so hope I get the info before I try for that too.

51 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Modest Mouse, the American indie rock band confirm July 2022 headline shows,

London O2 Shepherds Bush Empire, 18 July
Glasgow Barrowland, 20
Manchester Albert Hall, 21

Latitude Festival, then. Unfinished business tbf. Hope they'll still show up at the ole G, tho. 

12 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Will be the best Weekend the majority of Hawthorns attendees have experienced there for quite some time!

Would have been a reasonable gag if not for the fact they beat Peterborough 3-0 at home a few weeks ago.

Good try though.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

image.thumb.png.19ea359b91d735e61100a5ade8aa40c0.pngThey were great fun at Roskilde festival a few years ago, and from my experiences, "special" gigs at O2 SBE are usually good. I mean I've only seen Foals and Suede there but both were among my favourite gigs of those years so....

Really enjoyed TFF when I saw them at The O2 a few years ago. Always thought they'd be a great fit for Glastonbury.

Just a shame this UK tour is so cruelly close to Glastonbury, without being able to include it. Unless they fancy flying over from NY to play the Sunday, but something tells me that's unrealistic.