Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

Yes that's the show! Thankfully my pimply mug did not make it on to tv! 🙂

Me and my mate were invited down by The Gunslingers to see them on it but couldn't make it for some reason or othere. 

There's loads of it on YouTube, mostly poor VHS rips but a nice bit of nostalgia (ducks).

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Me and my mate were invited down by The Gunslingers to see them on it but couldn't make it for some reason or othere. 

There's loads of it on YouTube, mostly poor VHS rips but a nice bit of nostalgia (ducks).

I do appreciate this thread has been derailed somewhat, but flipping heckI am checking some of that footage out. Nostalgia rocks!

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Extended to where? Birmingham?

Northampton

2 minutes ago, foolee said:

Reckon they’d have big weekend and 6music in the same year? Obviously completely different audiences though.

Oh right yeah. Good point. Forgot about Big Weekend without JJ200 here to remind me about it every day.

2 hours ago, TheFullShaboo said:

6music just mentioned that there'll be an announcement tomorrow on the 6music festival. Anybody have any ideas where it'll be this year? Lineups usually decent and ive always wanted to go

I might be wrong here and I've made it up, but I'm sure I remember seeing a leaked date for this with Wet Leg playing in Cardiff on Songkick.  Nothing there just now and I'm doubting myself tho!

1 hour ago, AldoTVAOF said:

I might be wrong here and I've made it up, but I'm sure I remember seeing a leaked date for this with Wet Leg playing in Cardiff on Songkick.  Nothing there just now and I'm doubting myself tho!

The rumours I've seen have all said Cardiff too. Would make a lot of sense given it's never been held in Wales.

Catfish and the Bottlemen seem to be in total disarray. They've got 2 shows next summer with Stereophonics and Tom Jones but their drummer has left and their guitarist was pissed up slagging off Van on instagram live last night. Wonder if they break up or just get other band members in to replace them

1 hour ago, NoBuses said:

Catfish and the Bottlemen seem to be in total disarray. They've got 2 shows next summer with Stereophonics and Tom Jones but their drummer has left and their guitarist was pissed up slagging off Van on instagram live last night. Wonder if they break up or just get other band members in to replace them

shrug-alan-partridge.gif.c6fdabef11ce11e137a78036d24640c8.gif

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4