Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

25 minutes ago, fuzzy_logic said:

Mogwai ??? (I hope so..)

That's an interesting announcement from Werchter, as they'd stated that the lineup was complete, and admitted that they'd had some complaints that the Thursday 'reduced programme' was not satisfactory. Hence a slew more names added, including the fluffy gremlins.

Saw Pete Doherty in Bristol tonight (or Peter Doherty and the Puta Madres to be correct). Sounded great, good set with a lot of the new stuff. Had his 2 dogs on stage for the encore. I hope they get announced, be good to see them on John Peel.

4 minutes ago, AmyShambles said:

Saw Pete Doherty in Bristol tonight (or Peter Doherty and the Puta Madres to be correct). Sounded great, good set with a lot of the new stuff. Had his 2 dogs on stage for the encore. I hope they get announced, be good to see them on John Peel.

I’d deffo go and see Pete Doherty’s 2 dogs if they get announced

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

15 hours ago, AmyShambles said:

Not a very nice thing to say about Gary and John.

• Upvote 1

Madonna is doing a mini-residency at the London Palladium. Dates aren't confirmed but will take place in 2020. 

For reference, this is about the LA shows: "Tickets for these very special Madame X performances will be scaled between $60.00 - $760.00 (plus applicable service fees). Additionally, fans will have the opportunity to enter to purchase tickets at $10.00 at Madonna.com. There will be 10 tickets available per show"

Saw an advert for Alex Cameron playing at Manchester Gorilla in September but seemingly no official announcement yet. Tours a lot though so reasonable to think there's a tour announcement on the way. Looks like there's new music coming in the next couple of days as well.

15 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Saw an advert for Alex Cameron playing at Manchester Gorilla in September but seemingly no official announcement yet. Tours a lot though so reasonable to think there's a tour announcement on the way. Looks like there's new music coming in the next couple of days as well.

8 UK gigs in September listed on Songkick

On 5/5/2019 at 11:04 PM, AmyShambles said:

Was he not fucked off his face? Seen him in a few interviews recently and it isn't looking good for him! 

16 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Was he not fucked off his face? Seen him in a few interviews recently and it isn't looking good for him! 

If he was it didn't affect the gig.  They sounded really good and actually came on stage early for a change, pretty lengthy set too.

5 minutes ago, Kashkin said:

Any love for dEUS on these boards? Seeing them tonight at the Electric Ballroom and just noticed it's not sold out. 

Me - they've got some cracking songs!  I can't go tonight, sadly.  I caught them in a 3/4 empty tent at Latitude a few years ago and they were great.  They don't tour the UK enough.

31 minutes ago, JonnyG said:

Me - they've got some cracking songs!  I can't go tonight, sadly.  I caught them in a 3/4 empty tent at Latitude a few years ago and they were great.  They don't tour the UK enough.

Sad that they're not selling out venues, and playing to empty tents, these days.