Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

52 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Anyone know why See Tickets is listing two different standing prices for Manchester? 

Looks like its just an error to me, all the face values are the same.

They're on sale now for o2 priority, all the tickets are the same price.

Edited by priest17

41 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Maybe one lot are on the balcony?

Did think that put I'm p sure you can't stand up there

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Looks like its just an error to me, all the face values are the same.

They're on sale now for o2 priority, all the tickets are the same price.

Yeah probably - hopefully it's the cheaper price! 

On 3/31/2019 at 7:38 AM, adequate8 said:

Saw Sports Team and Chappaqua Wrestling last night. Could see former on John Peel and latter on Willian’s Green/Crows Nest

On 3/31/2019 at 11:00 AM, Diamond24 said:

Any good? I've heard a couple of songs from both and like what I've heard so far.

Would be interested to see sports team. Saw them a few years ago, very raw and maybe nit particularly good, but playing a tiny festival stage at midday to about 10 people and a lot of picnics as if they were on the pyramid.

10 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Flat Worms tour being announced tomorrow, lots of UK dates. Mostly over Glastonbury weekend though so one for those without tickets. 

I threw put up in the acts ruled out playing thread. Playing the Monday before so might be a bit much but I'm still gonna get a ticket to it. They're playing the Brudenall at Leeds on the Saturday of Glastonbury, annoying timing as that would be amazing. 

They're playing with The Intelligence the weekend before in France, I was really hoping they'd drag them over here.

Just now, priest17 said:

I threw put up in the acts ruled out playing thread. Playing the Monday before so might be a bit much but I'm still gonna get a ticket to it. They're playing the Brudenall at Leeds on the Saturday of Glastonbury, annoying timing as that would be amazing. 

They're playing with The Intelligence the weekend before in France, I was really hoping they'd drag them over here.

Ahh right. Think I'll be getting a ticket for the Brighton gig as I've decided to sit out Glastonbury this year. They were great at Primavera Sound and End Of The Road last year so should be a good gig. That being said, seems they are playing the same day as Marbled Eye so depending on which venue Flat Worms are at I may well go for Marbled Eye as haven't seen them before. 

On 4/1/2019 at 1:23 PM, adequate8 said:

Yeh went especially for Chappaqua as saw them at Off the Record so hung around for Sports Team. Mad crowd and the band are up for it, will check em out again.

Saw Sports team a couple of weeks ago and I thought they were fantastic. My favourite gig so far this year. Would definitely be up for checking out again.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

And I’ve said before, if they swear just to play stuff from WGA and P&C I’m in. The second they start covering Rod Stewart I’m off.

While I’ve made my opinions clear on post P&C stuff plenty of times on here, I saw an acoustic version of Word Gets Around recently played by yer man on the socials and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Very pleasant.

12 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

And I’ve said before, if they swear just to play stuff from WGA and P&C I’m in. The second they start covering Rod Stewart I’m off.

I reckon they may just about have an album worth of decent songs since then across the various releases (superman and the like) but otherwise yeah, stick to the first two.

Muse, first three. Killers, first one.