Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 7/19/2018 at 11:33 AM, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Are you going to apologise like you said you would here? Or just continue to downvote the posts proving you wrong without response?

On 7/19/2018 at 1:25 PM, Henrik said:

I apologise.

There won't be anymore from me. I promise. 

Well, I'm glad that's been resolved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I've had to stop booking gigs apart from essentials until I get a job sorted, but fuck I've just realised David Byrne is in Manchester the night before I see Pixies, and Parquet Courts are the night after. That's one hell of a triple header if I can make it work. Promising to see David Byrne hasn't sold out any type of tickets for the arena so there should be plenty of cheap spares floating about on the night. I think we all agreed it was a ridiculously overambitious tour, especially with the prices, so that was to be expected really.

Also, pleasantly surprised to see Interpol have sold out standing tickets at the Apollo already. Really looking forward to that one although I'm struggling not to play The Rover to death.

On 7/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, Odessa said:

Also, pleasantly surprised to see Interpol have sold out standing tickets at the Apollo already. Really looking forward to that one although I'm struggling not to play The Rover to death.

I dunno how popular they are across the uk, but insists a bit surprised how popular they are in Manchester. The turn on the bright lights show sold out rapid and tickets where well hard to get, the standing for this show sold out almost immidietely. A city with great taste and all that...

59 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I dunno how popular they are across the uk, but insists a bit surprised how popular they are in Manchester. The turn on the bright lights show sold out rapid and tickets where well hard to get, the standing for this show sold out almost immidietely. A city with great taste and all that...

The Albert Hall gig on the El Pintor tour defo didn't sell out for a little while cos I got my dad a ticket fairly late on, so I think the TOTBL tour must have reinstated some interest in them. Still not over how good that anniversary gig was.

And ahh that's cool it sold out quickly. I got sorted in presale and only checked back yesterday.

11 hours ago, priest17 said:

The Ally Pally TOTBL show sold out pretty quickly too if memory serves.

2 minutes ago, crocodiles said:

Saw young fathers at limf yesterday they were brilliant glad to be seeing them in Manchester in Dec and hopefully sometime next June at Glastonbury.  Also aurora tried her best on an afternoon slot with not enough people watching or knowing her. 

Young Fathers have got to be a shoe in for next year, yeah. Not played since 2015 and put out one of this year's best albums so it's definitely their time, probly a JP/Park slot?