HAIM 2021 UK headline dates:

15 & 16 June           O2 Victoria Warehouse, Manchester
18 June                     O2 Arena, London
19 June                     Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
22 June                    SSE Hydro, Glasgow
23 June                     Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff

1 minute ago, baggie92 said:

<snip>

Haha I just found these but was avoiding posting since Tartan didn't but guess it's not an issue if we found them ourselves.

With those numbers they have to be in the running for sub (which I thought they were gonna be doing anyway).

Edited by zeppelin

6 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Haha I just found these but was avoiding posting since Tartan didn't but guess it's not an issue if we found them ourselves.

With those numbers they have to be in the running for sub (which I thought they were gonna be doing anyway).

Haha yeah when I realised I may have spoke before I should have I thought I better not say anymore.

My friend that works for a paper forwarded me an email she received. I just presumed it was public knowledge.

41 minutes ago, baggie92 said:

the PR has been pulled, supposedly because the dates are wrong - tho they're probably in the right ballpark

Edited by eFestivals

1 hour ago, baggie92 said:

They’re nailed on, aren’t they?

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

How big is Vicky Warehouse anyway? I've been there a few times but don't know the capacity. 

Just a tad disappointed they're doing two dates there and not one in Leeds.

3600 but, when it’s full you can’t sometimes see the stage. Sound design is awful, and it’s in the arse end of nowhere. It’s the worst venue in Manchester. 

On 7/20/2020 at 10:41 AM, Tommy101 said:

This looks interesting: 

https://www.passportbacktoourroots.org/?fbclid=IwAR2QFD7SlgF-QHelxwJIi67QYn6SU1sq7kHEJEwMTjruR0p0M7FaFXD0ZmQ

Passport: Back to Our Roots is a nationwide series of one-off intimate gigs by the UK’s biggest artists, supporting the independent grassroots venues that form the foundations of the UK’s live music scene.

This is your exclusive opportunity to watch the biggest artists play their smallest gigs – live and in person like they should be – while making a huge difference to the UK’s crisis-stricken grassroots music venues, who need urgent help due to COVID-19 closures.

Image may contain: text that says "MAGNIFICENT MAGNIFICENT IT'S ALL GONNA BE"

Not discounting Kaisers but looks like Elbow are definitely involved

2 hours ago, The Clearest Blue said:

Just had an email that the Mystery Jets gig I have tickets for that was originally scheduled for December 2019 and then got moved to April and then pushed back to December has now been moved to April 21. 

Was that the tour and album they pushed back because of health complications or was that even further ago now?

https://www.banquetrecords.com/fontaines-d.c./pryzm%2C-7%3A00pm/FDC251120

Fontaines D.C doing a gig for album sales at Pryzm, Kingston (London) and Brighton Chalk which has sold out in November. Link for Pryzm gig is above via Banquet records. 1k max the Pryzm is so should be good odds of it happening by then.