Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

8 hours ago, charlierc said:

I know a lot has been made about the Live Nation in Vegas thing being loaded of pop-punk nostalgia but this is so close to being a proper nostalgic thing for 2000's indie. Needs Strokes and Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the least.

Maybe if you saw all of these one day genre ones your head would spin. Keep in mind at Once Upon A Time in LA, Drakeo the Ruler got murdered. Also the original When We Were Young was a Moz fest.

BA541A8A-FEB2-45CF-8451-53FEE19C7B66.jpeg

7078540C-241C-434D-A34C-1AF3F3C094D2.png

936D4582-83D0-4469-897D-E523DA091595.png

EBDCC29E-81A8-49F2-9B2A-97A1ED87F81A.jpeg

12 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs headlined the previous edition.

just-like-heaven-1557331918.jpeg

Interesting. Fair enough.

Tbf if I lived in LA I'd be up for the 2022 edition more than this one. I also did not know Peter Bjorn and John were still going.

5 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Maybe if you saw all of these one day genre ones your head would spin. Keep in mind at Once Upon A Time in LA, Drakeo the Ruler got murdered. Also the original When We Were Young was a Moz fest.

I like the notepad aesthetic to the last poster. But maybe this is just more of a thing in America, given in the UK and Europe things seem a bit more genre-fluid where acts from different areas of music are all on the same bill.

10 hours ago, sheerin_lfc said:

Would make my Glasto if Mick was there, but these dates will do...

2122482775_unnamed(3).thumb.jpg.80c52d2ec059e8dc9e94e67a2e46be3d.jpg

Would love to see him. Shame the Liverpool and London dates aren't the other way round... at Elvis Costello (and Ian Prowse) at the Phil on the 10th.