Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

19 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Brockhampton splitting up after their O2 Academy and Coachella shows with everything else being cancelled. Was supposed to be seeing them at Primavera so that’s a bit of a fucker, especially after the two year wait. Jealous of those going to those London shows - they’ll be fun as hell.

Honestly the way they've gone about cancelling these gigs has soured me on them massively.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:25 AM, discgoesmic said:

Wonder if Jay would've performed his Jesus Lord verse.

He's been playing it in the US recently, so I reckon it would be in the setlist for sure. I was ready to cry during A.P.I.D.T.A.

On 1/14/2022 at 12:18 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Where have you seen this? My friend and I have been looking all over the internet and can't find anything

I got an email directly from Bristol Beacon about it last Thursday as that's who I'd bought my tickets through - actually can't see the official rescheduled date for the Bristol one but looks like a few of the other UK dates have been moved to September.

According to the Seetickets link posted by @FloorFiller it looks like the London and Manchester dates are still on - but I'm thinking if the other UK shows are cancelled these won't happen either. If not I'll maybe try and make it through for one of the London dates. 

They've published what appears to be all of the rescheduled Big Thief dates now, and it does look like a promising gap..

Cologne on the Thursday of Glastonbury, Utrecht on the Monday after, with all 3 main days of the festival free.

Of course what'll happen now is that they turn up but I still miss them due to some bastard clash.

12 minutes ago, incident said:

They've published what appears to be all of the rescheduled Big Thief dates now, and it does look like a promising gap..

Cologne on the Thursday of Glastonbury, Utrecht on the Monday after, with all 3 main days of the festival free.

Of course what'll happen now is that they turn up but I still miss them due to some bastard clash.

Any idea if the Feb Uk dates have changed? I’ve got a ticket for Bristol. Not seen any communication about it being changed 

4 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Any idea if the Feb Uk dates have changed? I’ve got a ticket for Bristol. Not seen any communication about it being changed 

Still showing UK+Ireland going ahead as planned, with all the mainland Europe dates moved to June + July.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, internetjef said:

"We’re sad to share that we will not be able to play our upcoming mainland European dates in February.

Currently, our late February/March UK dates and Dublin will still happen as planned." - Statement from their Facebook page
Edited by Gilgamesh69
  • Thanks 1