Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 hours ago, Mardy said:

It's got nothing to do with the style of the music at all. Just some cockroaches in my head playing merry hell with my filing synapses. Like I get White Denim and Pissed Jeans mixed up sinply because my head equates denim and jeans. 

Blur Pulp Muse for me. Bands need to have more than 4 letters and no U’s for my brain to distinguish between them.

32 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Kendal Calling is closer to Scotland though 

True. Plenty make the trip down to both. I was stunned at the crowd Jake Bugg got in ....2013 ?

Not saying Cinnamon would match that but all I was pointing out was that his crowd was way bigger than I was expecting in the Thursday evening slot he got in the Lakes this year.

I think he’ll be at Glastonbury and pull a decent crowd. Whether or not that’s a good thing is another story. I like his one about diamonds in the mud.

Shame were good on Friday but HMLTD supporting were one of the most entertaining bands I've seen this year. 

Batshit crazy sounding like an angry Adam and the Ants one song, then song that had Rammstein vibes followed by the kind of Rock/Dubstep hybrid that Muse felt like they were going for a few terrible albums ago. 

Listening to them on Spotify today and a bit underwhelmed but I highly recommend checking them out live.