Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, chatty said:

Your gonna be so. Pissed if the Glasto poster arrived with Fleetwood Mac and Elton John on there. 

I will be yeah, but both acts are rumored each year and it's never happened, Fleetwood Mac are not going to take the pay cut and Elton, well I don't know why he hasn't done it. If he plays in 2020 I wont mind but if he plays this year, Will I be miffed I spent £80 of tickets to see him two weeks before the fest? A little but I still get to see Elton John.

On 10/17/2018 at 8:27 AM, Fishman said:

Ticketmaster currently doing 50% off all Bluesfest tickets at the O2 next weekend.

That's Fogerty & Steve Miller; Plant & Van; Zac Brown & Beth Hart; Counting Crows & Alison Krauss; Robert Cray (Indigo).

There's a certain seat filling website giving away free tickets for this now. If only I lived in London.

9 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

As an aside i'm going to see First Aid Kit next week, they were fantastic on the Pyramid in 2017. Too soon for them to play again? Their tour ends in Feb though. 

Their new album wasn't out when they last played so it's not unheard of I suppose.

Park headliner perhaps?

(Seeing them myself on Wednesday and very much looking forward to it)

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Their new album wasn't out when they last played so it's not unheard of I suppose.

Park headliner perhaps?

(Seeing them myself on Wednesday and very much looking forward to it)

Me three. Week after next in Cardiff though. I'd love them to back next year but fear as I'll have seen them twice by then they may be sacrificed. More tears expected during Emmylou anticipated though :)

Seeing Chromeo at Printworks London next Thursday - first time seeing them and my first time at the Printworks venue, very much looking forward to this. Good chance it seems they'll be at the farm year too for those that missed this:

Edit: Removed what I thought would be a Twitter embeded thingy, but instead was just a really long URL thingy. Tech isn't my forte ?

Edit, Edit: Sorted!

Edited by djdavejohnson

On 10/23/2018 at 6:20 PM, Walter Mitty said:

Hi all. New it to the forum but long time voyeur of the site and getting excited for my 6th time in Nirvana next June. Had a few beers so thought I’d get involved. Apologies if it’s been mentioned already but Giorgio Moroder is touring next year. That would be awesome! 

0BC4A393-347B-4E28-89EE-F4B50DCAEDF0.jpeg

Axl Rose is looking well. 

7 hours ago, mario man said:

On way home from BC Camplight at Omeara London which was awesome! And the teeniest venue I’ve been to in a long time!

Theyre apparently playing a show at Scala next April which means they will be around - think they would do very well on Park

They're down as a TBC, so presumably @eFestivals has heard something 

24 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Bryan Adams back in action next February/March. Wembley Arena, Sheffield Arena, Cardiff Arena and a few others.

Casting his beautiful giant craggy silhouette across the Pyramid through the thick fug of exhaled vape smoke rising from the crowd.