Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Not sure if this will work but Gigsandtours just sent me a link for presale for Fleetwood Mac at Wembley tomorrow:

https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/fleetwood-mac?pre=fmpre&src=MK_ETFleetwoodMacPreOct18&sc_src=email_188523&sc_lid=14721461&sc_uid=f5toYWJM5r&sc_llid=10073&sc_eh=b277f1326113c1051

If it does work, hope that helps some folk.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, John the Moth said:

Oooh IDLES announced in 375 capacity venue by me, on sale tomorrow.

You lot probably not interested as I’m about 13,000 miles away from most of you, I’m excited though ?

Was West Brom banished from the UK or something?

Do we use this thread to talk about gigs we've recently been to as well?   

If so, saw Kacey Musgraves last night who is absolutely ready to step up to the Pyramid Stage.   She'd go down well early on the Sunday, I think.   I really don't enjoy theatres for gigs though, it's really hard to generate much of an atmosphere.

Apologies if the wrong thread for this.

17 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Do we use this thread to talk about gigs we've recently been to as well?   

If so, saw Kacey Musgraves last night who is absolutely ready to step up to the Pyramid Stage.   She'd go down well early on the Sunday, I think.   I really don't enjoy theatres for gigs though, it's really hard to generate much of an atmosphere.

Apologies if the wrong thread for this.

Where was that one at? Heard good things about her.

1 hour ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Not sure if this will work but Gigsandtours just sent me a link for presale for Fleetwood Mac at Wembley tomorrow:

https://www.gigsandtours.com/tour/fleetwood-mac?pre=fmpre&src=MK_ETFleetwoodMacPreOct18&sc_src=email_188523&sc_lid=14721461&sc_uid=f5toYWJM5r&sc_llid=10073&sc_eh=b277f1326113c1051

If it does work, hope that helps some folk.

Those ticket prices are f*cking scandalous. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Where was that one at? Heard good things about her.

Bristol Hippodrome.   This sort of thing would usually be at Colston Hall but they're having a big refurbishment so the gigs are being farmed out elsewhere, I suppose.

Golden Hour is one of the albums of 2018 for me. 

12 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Bristol Hippodrome.   This sort of thing would usually be at Colston Hall but they're having a big refurbishment so the gigs are being farmed out elsewhere, I suppose.

Golden Hour is one of the albums of 2018 for me. 

Didn't even realise Bristol had a Hippodrome. Glad it wasn't half-bad!

Just now, thewayiam said:

I'd like to see them but can't justify those prices...even if he was there.

I think I’ve gotten to the stage where I’m willing pay stupid amounts to see these big name artists. I’ve given up waiting for them to pay Glasto and the potential that one or more of them are going to pop it before I get a reasonably priced chance to see them is too much of a risk. I’m now seeing them the day after I’m seeing Elton John that I also got fleeced for!

Moving away from Fmac and back to Kacey Musgraves - she's a huge star now and should absolutely be given a slot...somewhere decent. Pyramid for sure.

I'm a duffer at anything slightly in the realms of country (so i follow the excellent Highway Queens on Twitter for my 'ins').