Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, zahidf said:

They insist on their own stage and soundsystem from what I gather. Download had them on their own stage that Time!

They had zero issue playing Coachella with it not being “their stage”. Probably the  small bank they gave them to show up. 

Edited by Suprefan

Expected tour announcement of The Enemy returning next year. Might be wrong but my hunch is they are the band to play before Kasabian the opening night at Knebworth. 

I can see the tour announcement and selling out then the support announcement. Not going to do it before that as to take tickets away.

Edited by thewayiam

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Expected tour announcement of The Enemy returning next year. Might be wrong but my hunch is they are the band to play before Kasabian the opening night at Knebworth. 

I can see the tour announcement and selling out then the support announcement. Not going to do it before that as to take tickets away.

Sure they said it’s not till this time next year

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Sure they said it’s not till this time next year

They did, but if they are doing Knebworth too they aren't going to let potentially 80k however many they are letting into the Liam gig know that before selling out. It strikes me as a band Liam would get on board and he probably wasn't aware of them getting back together when he made his gigs. Might be totally wrong, I will be trying for their tour however. Their debut album is one of the best indie albums of this century.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

We‘ve been shut down in the middle of some fun teasers from Jack White with tour venues. This is what he‘s been hiding:

264948831_464534848371955_49865180690737

Only two shows in London, but some interesting new places in mainland Europe.

I‘m pumped!

After the black & red White Stripes now we have the black & blue Jack

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Got myself a Reading day ticket for the AM/Wolf Alice/Fontaines day while the site was down. Will be my first visit to the festival in 22 years, which makes me feel both excited and ancient at the same time.

It will be fine as long as you make sure to dress the same as the other kids and say lots of youthful slang to fit in.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Got myself a Reading day ticket for the AM/Wolf Alice/Fontaines day while the site was down. Will be my first visit to the festival in 22 years, which makes me feel both excited and ancient at the same time.

I went to Reading in 2006, the year after I finished my degree. I felt old then!

Went on a bit of a mad one getting tickets recently. Have booked Olivia Rodrigo, My Chemical Romance, Arooj Aftab (listen to Vulture Prince!), The Cure, and Wide Awake festival. Tried getting Reading saturday tickets but sold out by the time I got through the queue.

I haven't bought tickets for them yet but I would also recommend checking out Illuminati Hotties and Injury Reserve too 🙂

19 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

We‘ve been shut down in the middle of some fun teasers from Jack White with tour venues. This is what he‘s been hiding:

264948831_464534848371955_49865180690737

Only two shows in London, but some interesting new places in mainland Europe.

I‘m pumped!

Those London dates exactly where I suspected they would be. He could do the Sunday as there are plenty of 3 together dates. Saturday Pyramid we believe we know the way. Friday Pyamid was my guess. £70 a standing ticket too. He might get 3rd down because of his name and the cost of that ticket.