Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

49 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I actually managed to nab a pair of £25 Coldplay tickets for the Friday night date. At that price why not?

Annoyingly though as I was doing that Idles sold out on Dice.

25 is amazing, I can’t believe there are any that cheap! I assume that is for the back of the back seats, but still amazing 

29 minutes ago, El Matador said:

Immense - will be in for Brixton. Likely West Holts headliners? 

I'm going to do Leeds and Manchester. Would have definitely been at Brixton but already seeing The War on Drugs that night.

As much as I love them (and Superstylin' is one of my favourite songs ever) I'm not sure they're big enough to headline WH these days - I actually struggle to place them.

21 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Side view up in the gods, but should give a pretty good view of the lights and whatnot.

I reckon they could easily sell those tickets for 3 times as much, so good on them for making them available to people who can't afford more. Far away from the band, but I expect the atmosphere will still be pretty special.

35 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

They had tickets + vinyl still on sale when I looked earlier, but I've already got the vinyl on order and don't want to buy twice.

Bit cheeky really, seems like there are plenty more ticket + record than there were GA tickets.

Yup was buying for a group so couldn't plump for the vinyl + tickets as would have been a complete waste, albeit £33 still decent enough value

12 minutes ago, circus92 said:

second Glasgow now added

Interestingly  more pitch standing suddenly appeared at the same time for the first date so picked up a couple of them.  That must have pissed off bigstyle those who went for the expensive corporate tickets when it looked like that was all that was left. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

For the amount of stick Coldplay get on here, a hell of a lot of you are going to see them.

That's very true, they do seem to cop for an absurd amount of stick on here. They have released some great music, some shit music but most of it is somewhat in between. What can't be denied Is that they do deliver a great live performance. I was really excited for their performance and they delivered, helped by a storming set from Faithless beforehand. Saw them again when they headlined in 2016, mainly because there weren't a lot of options elsewhere. However, the light show was immense and they gave it their all. I wouldn't pay to see them again but if they played on the farm again, I'd consider seeing them again.