Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

24 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

£179 or £213 for VIP... Then hotel packages  that take it up to £447

yes, would imagine another Wembley one in the offing..

You guys got a bargain!!

oh yeah, we dont get to see the queue numbers over here. You’re the lucky ones with that bit. Ours only say 2,000 people are in front of us and people really thing its only 2,000 Lol. 

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

Are Coldplay really that popular? Clearly they are a big act etc. etc. but had no idea there would be such a scramble for tickets. 

They've not toured properly since 2016, so there's a lot of pent up demand, plus they've got a couple of quite popular radio tracks out at the moment.

I guess a lot of people will be at the point where they're wanting to book a big gig in for next summer too and Coldplay are seen as a pretty reliably solid/euphoric live act.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Crazy isn't it? Obviously it was a VERY long time ago but the first stadium gig I went to was £9. I've just run that through an inflation tool and that's £34 in today's money.

Ha ha. Yes, my first stadium gig was 23.50 in 1992 . G N' R at Wembley. That would be £50 today. 

Inflation calculators are depressing...

44 minutes ago, Chef said:

Are Coldplay really that popular? Clearly they are a big act etc. etc. but had no idea there would be such a scramble for tickets. 

Coldplay are absolutely massive ticket sellers, 4th date at Wembley was added too

2 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

Where were you in the queue when your tried for Glasgow tickets? I though the queue was for any date rather than a queue for a specific date. I was around 60000 in the queue and took about an hour to get Wembley tickets for the Tuesday (waned to catch Londion Grammar again) 

No queue, straight in! Realised being in Liverpool that Hampden Park and Wembley are almost exactly the same distance away so fine with Glasgow 🙂

38 minutes ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

This forum is rather an outlier when it comes to opinions on Coldplay, I feel. 

The fact everyone has an opinion to an extent just signifies how popular they are, even if its that they are garbage.

1 hour ago, westholtschic said:

I logged in at 0940 for the Coldplay presale and at 1000 is was 17869 in the queue. Took 25 minutes to get my 4 seated tickets for the Saturday. Just a shame London Grammar are not on that day.

Yeah very much the same timing wise. I went for the Tuesday for a mix of London Grammar support and assuming less would be interested so maximise chances, plus being freelance day of the week doesn't matter! 

Never heard of H.E.R the other support but will give them (her?) a go anyway - will probably like them if they're on with coldplay 

11 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Already a new date announced, 19th at Wembley no surprise there, I suspect they will announce more on 17th and / or 18th with London Grammar only subbing on 16th at the moment, no doubt they will sub more than just one day at Wembley

Maybe, theyre not going too crazy about not having any rest in between dates. Los Angeles has 4 days in between for some reason. Maybe just because the second date is saturday and they know itll sell faster because its the weekend versus the first show on a tuesday.

13 minutes ago, sisco said:

Does anyone know where the category 5 tickets are for Coldplay?? They’re only £25 so I’m presuming behind the stage

Last 5 rows at the top of the stadium most likely. If it was behind the stage it has to be labeled as such.

Edited by Suprefan