Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Lol this has been posted already. Too slow. 

I’ll be hitting F5 like mad tomorrow morning!!

Its on DICE app by the way, usually find they are quite overlooked so give it a try

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

New northern version of Bestival.

Damn, I got all excited there in the two or three seconds it took the tweet to load.

But it's actually Camp Bestival, which is a whole lot different (and to my tastes, worse) than Bestival proper.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, incident said:

Damn, I got all excited there in the two or three seconds it took the tweet to load.

But it's actually Camp Bestival, which is a whole lot different (and to my tastes, worse) than Bestival proper.

Apologies! I've edited my post.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Agree. BRING NORMAL BESTIVAL BACK YOU COWARDS! 

(Huge debts etc aside)

16 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Managed to get x2 pre-sale tickets for Coldplay at Wembley next Summer for my mother and my stepdad this morning...wow took 1 1/2 hrs just to get through!

I got 4 GA standing tickets. Wanted to get some decent seats but missed out, they only had ones at the back. Honestly, it was like G-ticket day agin.

I think presale tickets are still on sale for Coldplay, I just go another 4 in a much better position after getting some earlier in one of the corner sections with a worse view. I had two presale codes for some reason, one when we ordered the CD and then another different code this morning, so used both, you might want to check if you had two codes as well. Will sell the first four tickets, I cant image I wont be able to sell them on or sell them back to ticketmaster

2 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I got tickets in Glasgow after assuming being 70,000th in the queue for Wembley was no good. Perhaps it would have been. Oh well! 

The queue was for all three dates, so something in the region 250,000 tickets.

I had two browsers open as well, so that would have added an extra person...

41 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Jeez.. £93.50 ++ for standing tickets

4 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

This is par for the course. Wish it was cheaper, but stadium gigs are basically a ton now.

Crazy isn't it? Obviously it was a VERY long time ago but the first stadium gig I went to was £9. I've just run that through an inflation tool and that's £34 in today's money.

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Jeez.. £93.50 ++ for standing tickets

Same price as in the U.S. for standing. Cheapest ticket was £55 after fees. Did they offer vip packages in the uk? Over here it was £600 and £325 for the 2 they offered.

And maybe I should feel lucky I was only 8,000 or so back in the queue for the date in LA which got a second show added on. 

There is def room for a 4th Wembley date.

2 hours ago, Freddyflintstonree said:

I got tickets in Glasgow after assuming being 70,000th in the queue for Wembley was no good. Perhaps it would have been. Oh well! 

Where were you in the queue when your tried for Glasgow tickets? I though the queue was for any date rather than a queue for a specific date. I was around 60000 in the queue and took about an hour to get Wembley tickets for the Tuesday (waned to catch Londion Grammar again) 

7 hours ago, incident said:

Camp Bestival is a bit pants to be honest. Went to the first few and then it got inhabited by sharp elbowed Islington types blocking off swathes of room with the trolleys they drag their precious Tarquin's around in while wearing Boden.

Not for me.

15 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Same price as in the U.S. for standing. Cheapest ticket was £55 after fees. Did they offer vip packages in the uk? Over here it was £600 and £325 for the 2 they offered.

And maybe I should feel lucky I was only 8,000 or so back in the queue for the date in LA which got a second show added on. 

There is def room for a 4th Wembley date.

£179 or £213 for VIP... Then hotel packages  that take it up to £447

yes, would imagine another Wembley one in the offing..