Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

Yup grabbed myself 4, didn't realise they're still on there now. How big is the venue? Thought it was tiny. That being said, SeeTickets had two different events for it, for some reason. 

I was under the impression the venue was on the small side, definitely somewhere I thought Hot Chip would be a near instant sell out.

15 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

I was under the impression the venue was on the small side, definitely somewhere I thought Hot Chip would be a near instant sell out.

It’s a small venue, around 1000 cap I think. 

We already have plans that day otherwise I’d be all over this. 

34 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

Got myself a Hot Chip ticket for their Earth London show, not going to lie I thought it'd be a scramble for tickets but seems they're still on sale.

Didn't even see this show, just followed them so I don't miss stuff again. Still on sale but got way too much as it is in November

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

Even if they are using Tom's vocals, who cares? This issue of him coming back is a non starter. It's not like they need him for anything other than vocals.

My thoughts exactly, Serge has pretty much been the de facto front man anyway and if he’s written all the songs it makes no difference

11 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I know there’s obviously more to follow but it looks weird that they’d fly out to  Brazil just for one date.

Rock In Rio... stage already in place, large crowd. Fits with their attempts to be as eco-friendly as possible. 
If their live show could also follow the silent disco format...