9 – Liquid Room, Edinburgh
10 – The Empire, Belfast
11 – Olympia, Dublin
13 – Albert Hall, Manchester
14 – Rock City, Nottingham
16 – Concorde 2, Brighton
17 – O2 Academy, Bristol

10 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Thats a discount. The North American dates just have a front Pit and asked $300 usd for one ticket. Consider yourself lucky. Also, its 3 bands on the bill, everyone needs to eat.

Is it just accepted now that this is how ticket prices are in the US? Kind of a learned helplessness?

Cate Le Bon, the Welsh musician confirms new UK & Ireland shows for March 2022,

Southampton Engine Rooms, 14 March
London Hackney Empire, 15
Manchester Albert Hall, 16
Glasgow SWG3, 17
Belfast Empire Music Hall, 18
Dublin The National Concert Hall, 19
Liverpool Arts Club, 21
Leeds Irish Centre, 22
Birmingham The Mill, 23

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

Is it just accepted now that this is how ticket prices are in the US? Kind of a learned helplessness?

The promoter knows they can make more money by having a set up like this. You let a handful of people be up front and the rest behind them have the comfort of a seat. Guns N Roses was similar on the tour they just finished. If it was all standing the price would be similar to what is in the uk. But again, I think you have to understand part of it js because youre not just paying for RHCP. This isnt The Rolling Stones who most likely would be alone on a bill. You have 2 other reputable artists opening and they gotta get paid. You think The Strokes said yes unless they were getting their bag of money?

C685829E-071F-423E-B7E3-64F49B7F3C91.jpeg

4 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

I was happy at £78 for Barca.

It's always odd to compare this. Compared to the London shows, Foo Fighters tickets were cheaper in Milan and way more expensive in Berlin. To say nothing of the guy above who told us the ludicrous pit price for Chilis' US golden circle costing prices equivalent of an entire festival.

Chili Peppers being £10+ more expensive than Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer the night before and The Killers at the start of the month... I hear much more mixed things about them live than either of GD or TK so it's not ideal that.

6 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Chili Peppers being £10+ more expensive than Green Day/Fall Out Boy/Weezer the night before and The Killers at the start of the month... I hear much more mixed things about them live than either of GD or TK so it's not ideal that.

I was literally about to post the same thing. Green Day and Fall Out Boy could charge about £70 and £60 standing each with an average support act and with Weezer as well the Hella Mega Tour has an insane lineup for the money. RHCP are definitely taking the mick, no two ways about it.

19 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I was literally about to post the same thing. Green Day and Fall Out Boy could charge about £70 and £60 standing each with an average support act and with Weezer as well the Hella Mega Tour has an insane lineup for the money. RHCP are definitely taking the mick, no two ways about it.

I also hadn't registered this at first either, but none of Killers, Hella Mega or Foo Fighters have a extra fee golden circle area charging way more on top of bog-standard GA, as Chilis and also Guns N Roses are doing.

But yeah, Hella Mega is pretty decent going given all 3 bands have such big fanbases, plus I think they're also bringing Amyl & The Sniffers, who I know have a growing following (even if I wasn't fussed when I saw them at All Points East 2019). Genuinely think that could've been more than it is, as opposed to RHCP, which feels bordering on excessive. Not least given that I gather they tend to rotate quite a lot of songs which means much more of a game of chance for getting the songs I know.

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

I also hadn't registered this at first either, but none of Killers, Hella Mega or Foo Fighters have a extra fee golden circle area charging way more on top of bog-standard GA, as Chilis and also Guns N Roses are doing.

But yeah, Hella Mega is pretty decent going given all 3 bands have such big fanbases, plus I think they're also bringing Amyl & The Sniffers, who I know have a growing following (even if I wasn't fussed when I saw them at All Points East 2019). Genuinely think that could've been more than it is, as opposed to RHCP, which feels bordering on excessive. Not least given that I gather they tend to rotate quite a lot of songs which means much more of a game of chance for getting the songs I know.

If Green Day, FOB and Weezer play the same 17-23 song set lists they have on the US leg of the tour it’ll be an absolute bargain. I’d struggle to justify paying more than the £82.50 I’ve paid for Foos, Hella Mega, My Chemical Romance to be honest.

36 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

If Green Day, FOB and Weezer play the same 17-23 song set lists they have on the US leg of the tour it’ll be an absolute bargain. I’d struggle to justify paying more than the £82.50 I’ve paid for Foos, Hella Mega, My Chemical Romance to be honest.

Green Day's set at T-Mobile arena was what I'd expect, Fall Out Boy's could be stronger, it's quite a weak ending 5 song songs. I was a huge fan but only 6 of them I'd be bothered with hearing.

14 minutes ago, Giraffe Man said:

Just got 2 standing tickets for Bonobo in Brighton. Only £31.50 each including fees. Absolute bargain, he usually has a good support too.

Ooh, shit that reminds me, I signed up for the pre-sale...

Boom - going to see him in Berlin!

Edited by SwedgeAntilles