Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 hours ago, benali said:

But yeah, the American man thing was very funny. They were brilliant back before covid and their 10 minute version of Narcissus at the Joiners was truly one of the best songs I've seen live.

Intrigued by what they've got up their sleeves next. Nick especially always seems like a well liked/respected guy by members of other bands, with him and/or his kit popping up at various shows. Hopefully plenty more to come, even if no more LK. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Do it! There's some reasonable Premier Inn deals for Friday through Monday for £120 or so in places like Hackney, or further out up the Northern Line. The Ballroom gigs finish early, so you could even get the overnight Megabus back to Manchester and save on a nights hotel bill. 

Aye, done the last two and they were great fun but I still had free hotel credit from my old job where I used to stay away a lot. I can still get a discount and a round of free drinks but that's not as good as free!

Also... Manchester? MANCHESTER!? 

2 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

Bryan Adan’s 

Bryan Adams' 2022 UK performance dates: 
Monday 9 May – Royal Albert Hall, London
Tuesday 10 May – Royal Albert Hall, London
Wednesday 11 May – Royal Albert Hall, London
Friday 13 May – Brighton Centre
Saturday 14 May – Utilita Arena, Birmingham 
Sunday 15 May – Nottingham Motorpoint
Tuesday 17 May – AO Arena, Manchester
Wednesday 18 May – M&S Bank Arena, Liverpool
Friday 20 May – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
Sunday 22 May – P&Js Live, Aberdeen
Monday 23 May – SSE Hydro, Glasgow 
Wednesday 25 May – Bonus Arena, Hull (Rescheduled date)
Thursday 26 May – The O2, London 
Friday 1 July – Scarborough Open Air Theatre (Rescheduled date)
Saturday 2 July – Halton Stadium, Widnes (Rescheduled date)
Sunday 3 July – QEII Arena, Telford (Rescheduled date)
Tuesday 5 July – The Riverside, Durham 
Wednesday 6 July – Floors Castle, Kelso 
Friday 8 July – Blickling Estate, Norwich
Sunday 10 July – Harewood House, Leeds (Rescheduled date)
Monday 11 July – Cardiff Castle (Rescheduled date)

Cani beat a bit of the ‘groover from Vancouver’ 

48 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Glasgow on a Sunday night? Better hope the rail strikes aren't still going at that point!

Outrageous those strikes aren't they (not blaming the strikers) but it's farcical that we have had no sunday service for about 4 months now. 

Regarding LG I think he will add a Saturday to Glasgow and a second in Manchester too. 2 night in each. 

16 hours ago, Suprefan said:

BIBLICAL

You have to tip your hat to Liam for getting back to the level where he is playing Knebworth/ Etihad/ Hampden but I wonder how much the support acts are helping. They are all strong line ups - even with Kasabian in whatever the new live set up will be - making the gigs much better value and a bit of an day out event rather than a straightforward gig

16 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

Outrageous those strikes aren't they (not blaming the strikers) but it's farcical that we have had no sunday service for about 4 months now. 

Regarding LG I think he will add a Saturday to Glasgow and a second in Manchester too. 2 night in each. 

Ridiculous it's dragged on so long. Technically I don't think it's a strike, they are actually working to rule. Their contracts don't say they have to work Sundays, it was always optional overtime. They used to get paid a better rate for working Sundays & that changed so the staff made a point of no longer volunteering to work on Sundays.

Think ScotRail/Abellio have been calling it a strike to distract from their own incompetence.

53 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

Ridiculous it's dragged on so long. Technically I don't think it's a strike, they are actually working to rule. Their contracts don't say they have to work Sundays, it was always optional overtime. They used to get paid a better rate for working Sundays & that changed so the staff made a point of no longer volunteering to work on Sundays.

Think ScotRail/Abellio have been calling it a strike to distract from their own incompetence.

That's really interesting thanks! Was at the Barrowlands on sunday and the last subway is 6 ish and the last train was 8pm. Then part of the express way was closed too lol. Utter shambles. Hosting COP26 but making people get a taxi home at half 10.

3 hours ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

£95 for RHCP standing in London.. god, has inflation hit that hard. Was expecting £75 tops.

Thats a discount. The North American dates just have a front Pit and asked $300 usd for one ticket. Consider yourself lucky. Also, its 3 bands on the bill, everyone needs to eat.

Edited by Suprefan