Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

14 minutes ago, jannybruck said:

I'm not a huge fan, but it's great to see new headliner-sized acts come up and really good for the festival/live scene as a whole to have acts like this knocking around.

Seems like a top guy as well.

I was also shocked by how personal and revealing his recent Guardian interview was. Assumed he would have been held back by his publicist or something, but he was revealing a lot of stuff around his own mental health and vulnerabilities. Quite rare to see a star be so open. 

2 minutes ago, jump said:

I suppose getting no reply is better than Liam telling you to fuck off and just pay it.

Its such a stupid idea anyway, means so much waste from people who will never listen to a CD like me. I have a collection of CDs that come with tickets etc. Very thankful that no purchase necessary is an option.

image.thumb.png.7872f60ed4a2243eedb26c78091358fc.png

EDIT: 

Special guests A$AP Rocky and Thundercat in Manchester & Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals and Thundercat in London & Glasgow
Get Live Nation presale tickets next Thursday 14th October at 10am - register and log in to My Live Nation to gain access!
Edited by Chef

6 minutes ago, Jericode said:

How can the demand be phenomenal when it isn't on sale yet?

He must be talking about the sales of the access for the pre-sale tickets. I look forward to the future where instead of us arguing about how many tickets for gigs are sold to determine how big bands are we instead talk about the number sales of the access to the pre-sale.

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Second Liam Knebworth date added for the Friday: 

There’s something a bit tragic about him choosing Knebworth as a venue seemingly based on the “legendary” Oasis gigs. Wallowing in nostalgia for the 90s. It’s just a bit sad. 

10 minutes ago, zero000 said:

There’s something a bit tragic about him choosing Knebworth as a venue seemingly based on the “legendary” Oasis gigs. Wallowing in nostalgia for the 90s. It’s just a bit sad. 

It’s what ‘heritage’ acts do though. Nobody wants to hear him play new stuff anymore than Stones fans did when they revisited Hyde Park

23 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Either way it's fucking baffling 

One of the strangest musical trends from the last 5 years has been the re-emergence of Liam Gallagher as a bona fide rock and roll star. He looked finished after Beady Eye flopped but suddenly he’s back to almost Oasis-esque levels of popularity. Headlining Reading, 2 nights at Knebworth, this is what they were doing in their prime.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, zero000 said:

Liam’s whole deal is trading in nostalgia for time that itself dealt mainly in nostalgia for the 60’s.

And that’s fine. You know what you’re gonna get from Liam, he’s not gonna produce anything daring or innovate, just meat and potatoes rock and roll. And that’s all his audience want from him.

1 hour ago, zero000 said:

I quite like it. Those 96 gigs were legendary but there are so many fans that were only born around then. Gives them a chance to experience the next best thing. His voice is sounding good, the setlist is quality. Even got Bonehead back. What's not to like.

LG's turnaround from Beady Eye to this is absolutely mental. I wonder what the capacity is each night