Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

What does ‘not raked’ mean? Do you get given a chair on your way in instead?

Basically not at an angle;

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rake

rake

noun (2)

Definition of rake (Entry 3 of 5)

1: inclination from the perpendicularespecially : the overhang of a ship's bow or stern

2: inclination from the horizontal : SLOPE

3: the angle between the top cutting surface of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the surface of the work

1 hour ago, Muppetmark said:

Just means they're all on the ground and don't increase in height the further back you are.

58 minutes ago, jump said:

Basically not at an angle;

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rake

rake

noun (2)

Definition of rake (Entry 3 of 5)

1: inclination from the perpendicularespecially : the overhang of a ship's bow or stern

2: inclination from the horizontal : SLOPE

3: the angle between the top cutting surface of a tool and a plane perpendicular to the surface of the work

Thanks both. Surprising they have to make that explicit but I guess there’s reason.

2 hours ago, HeyPorter said:

Definitely this and a case of Muse fancying doing it to tick another one off the list. Could see them popping up at Latitude the next couple years too. 

Muse played isle of wight 2007 (and poss others) same year as rolling stones i think It was rammed

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DDave said:

Parcels. 100% up for this. Great band.

saw Parcels at The Great Escape back in 2017 and of the 500+ sets I've seen so far in my life, that one easily cracks my top ten. 11pm and with everyone having walked around Brighton all day, Parcels managed to make the whole room a party. such a great live band

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Wow. Yeah, a possibility.

How’s he in arenas?

In fairness every time he plays London he sells out Brixton so it's either Wembley or Ally Pally for a bigger capacity show and these are all seating so it's gonna be less than the 14k capacity they normally have at Wembley anyway.

I could actually be tempted to go see him, he's way better live than he has any right to be.

Rolo Tomassi are touring;

Rolo Tomassi 2022 tour

Edited by jump