Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I would go if I knew I was guaranteed to get Laid as well but with 22 songs to play that night I'd be surprised if they did. They started it I just read at a gig the other night and were told to halt it as it would overun.

If they’re playing all the songs from that 1992 concert, then no, I wouldn’t expect a song from 1993

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

They started it I just read at a gig the other night and were told to halt it as it would overun.

IOW Festival.

I was there and to be honest got the impression that they only started the into just because they knew they were out of time and couldn't continue - ie it was a deliberate way to leave the crowd on a bit of a tease.

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Asking for a lot there pal! 

I've literally checked back in and it didn't even occur. That is fucking funny! Couldn't have walked into that any worse.

1 hour ago, incident said:

IOW Festival.

I was there and to be honest got the impression that they only started the into just because they knew they were out of time and couldn't continue - ie it was a deliberate way to leave the crowd on a bit of a tease.

How was it?