Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes have cancelled their 'intimate' shows (over next two weeks) and their Biffy support slot this week. 

Unknown why yet, but they went straight back to London from Glasgow yesterday. 

Edited by vintagelaureate

34 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Didn’t go to Trnsmt, it’s become like t in the park, a rite of passage for school leavers wanting to get pissed , but i was texted  by someone who said Noel was phenomenal. Hopefully he repeats that next June. 

It was Liam Gallagher playing TRNSMT. How hammered was your friend?

• Upvote 4

If we're doing hearsay gig reports on Trnsmt, then I've heard loads of people say Courteneers were terrible and the singers voice has gone. Wasn't there myself, so not sure if it's fair criticism or not, but seems like lots of people that have previously enjoyed them live thought their set was rubbish.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:26 PM, vintagelaureate said:

Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes have cancelled their 'intimate' shows (over next two weeks) and their Biffy support slot this week. 

Unknown why yet, but they went straight back to London from Glasgow yesterday. 

Where did they say this? Going to the Biffy and Cardiff date and was looking forward to Frank. 

18 minutes ago, found home in 2009 said:

If we're doing hearsay gig reports on Trnsmt, then I've heard loads of people say Courteneers were terrible and the singers voice has gone. Wasn't there myself, so not sure if it's fair criticism or not, but seems like lots of people that have previously enjoyed them live thought their set was rubbish.

Hearsay gig reports … do they have a new career ? 

5C06FF28-6F71-4814-8873-24DC3F62D1FF.png

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, found home in 2009 said:

I watched some of it on the TV and it wasn't any better or worse than normal and I've seen them loads of times. His voice hasn't ever really been that good. Could be that maybe the crowd wasn't drowning him out like they usually are

Liam gallagher on the either hand - his voice has been up and down and I thought Leeds when I was there and Trnsmt on the tele he sounded really good.

Edited by efcfanwirral

Anyone around these parts seen The Lathums live?

Playing local and on my to see list, but clashes with a ticket I've already got for The Skints. Seen Skints before so I know I'll have a decent time, but I do like seeing bands I've not seen before.

Worth cashing in and going for Lathums instead?

5 minutes ago, Quark said:

Playing local and on my to see list, but clashes with a ticket I've already got for The Skints. Seen Skints before so I know I'll have a decent time, but I do like seeing bands I've not seen before.

Iplayer have their set from trnsmt.  I've heard only universal good things - I'll find out myself after seeing them support Blossoms on Saturday!  They seem very likeable and seems like they get good atmosphere from their audience 

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Iplayer have their set from trnsmt.  I've heard only universal good things - I'll find out myself after seeing them support Blossoms on Saturday!  They seem very likeable and seems like they get good atmosphere from their audience 

Ooh I'll check that out, cheers!

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Yeah seen them twice at festivals, and have tickets for a gig of theirs in Liverpool this month. Well worth seeing. 

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Cracking live band - caught them at Brudenell in Leeds last year and followed them for a couple of years now. Definitely worth going to see them. I've got tickets for Manchester and Hull on their upcoming tour. Their album is out September 25th, but you can find most of the tunes on Spotify already. My recommendations would be Fight On, Great Escape and Artificial Screens.