Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

6 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

We’re in B3.. wanted C5/C4 but obviously those are in the Premium Category and I ain’t paying that much for three hours of running around and Queen medleys.

I'm tempted but I'm not a fan of any subs so it would have to beat seats to arriver later anyway.

8 hours ago, JHad said:

The Thursday (RagnBone Man) and Friday (James) events this week at Kenwood House have been postponed at the last minute due to safety concerns because of ground conditions. Saturday and Sunday still on as things stand. 

I reckon that's bollocks for something else. I feel sorry for anyone who's booked hotels or travel to these events. I'm one of the lucky ones who got a cheap presale ticket for James and live in London. It's a shame Ticketmaster are such arsewipes about refunds for events that haven't been cancelled

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Annoyingly I’ve “won” (read: they couldn’t sell) tickets for Supergrass in Crystal Palace tonight on Dice but can’t go.

More annoying is that they’re non-transferable otherwise I’d have offered them up on here.

Odd as the big thing about Dice was how easy it is to transfer tixs as I remember moaning about not being able to when I went to my first gig with Dice and I was told it wasn't like that.

In any case it's pretty easy to win tixs for Supergrass or Streets so I wouldn't worry about not offering them up.

On 8/18/2021 at 1:30 PM, Dales said:

Tickets booked for Foo's. I would like to say that I was also looking forward to St Vincent but have resigned myself to listening to people talk loudly over her set.

I will be sat with Roy Keane and he is bringing the  sandwiches.

Any ideas on fillings ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Annoyingly I’ve “won” (read: they couldn’t sell) tickets for Supergrass in Crystal Palace tonight on Dice but can’t go.

More annoying is that they’re non-transferable otherwise I’d have offered them up on here.

They had these up on showfilmfirst, £6.50 each although it shut this morning

6 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

If you trust a mate with your Dice log in info then you can do that if you do offer them to somebody you know. Can always change your password afterwards.

Edited by Suprefan