Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I think she’s still free on the Friday isn’t she? Glastonbury > Manchester > Dublin seems quite likely to me.

She is but she hasn't got a lot of three night runs booked in. The only one of her EU tour is actually the week after, because she's in London twice. 

33 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Poster looks like something the local tribute band would knock together, which is why i initially thought it was fake.

Covid has been tough on us all, they are probably saving money by getting Dave's kids to do it and flying in business class rather than first.

Made the bizarre decision to go to Black Midi at the windmill last night having just got back from 110 above in the early hours of the very same morning. Safe to say it was a good decision with them even bringing out 953 for a spin. Wow have a couple of days break before Kennyhoopla on Thursday and Green Man at the weekend. The week after keeps nice and busy with Declan McKenna and a day each of Leeds, Victorious and All points east respectively. Really starting to feel like gigs are back in full flow!

6 minutes ago, henry bear said:

FFRETURNS22

presale 10am tomorrow 

Thanks - is there a link to the website as well?

I'm guessing there isn't one for the London Stadium direct as I am on the mailing list and they only mentioned Friday morning general sale. 

4 hours ago, theesundayroast said:

Made the bizarre decision to go to Black Midi at the windmill last night having just got back from 110 above in the early hours of the very same morning. Safe to say it was a good decision with them even bringing out 953 for a spin. Wow have a couple of days break before Kennyhoopla on Thursday and Green Man at the weekend. The week after keeps nice and busy with Declan McKenna and a day each of Leeds, Victorious and All points east respectively. Really starting to feel like gigs are back in full flow!

Was it mostly Cavalcade in the setlist? Been trying to add their setlists songs to one my upcoming gigs playlist but having trouble getting any sort of current setlist from them. 

Looking forward to seeing them in Manchester.

1 hour ago, Superunknown said:

Was it mostly Cavalcade in the setlist? Been trying to add their setlists songs to one my upcoming gigs playlist but having trouble getting any sort of current setlist from them. 

Looking forward to seeing them in Manchester.

Not much from Cavelcade at all, there was John L and Sugar/ Tzu, 953 from Schlangenheim and all of the rest was new stuff. Their setlists for these Windmill shows have been very strange but I'm sure for 'proper' shows it'll be a bit more regimented; or maybe not, you never know with this band!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, henry bear said:

FFRETURNS22

presale 10am tomorrow 

Thanks for this

Currently in a queue that refreshes every 20 seconds. Feeling sick at being here again. Can't remember, is it better to just keep refreshing it myself?

14 hours ago, Chapple12345 said:

Think its been posted elsewhere but Haim have moved their tour next month to June/July 2022, can definitely see them popping up at some festivals with these dates such as Glasto and Latitude 

Aw man! Was not aware of this, would have been nice to have had some communication form the venue.

2 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Thanks for this

Currently in a queue that refreshes every 20 seconds. Feeling sick at being here again. Can't remember, is it better to just keep refreshing it myself?

Okay I got it and got my tickets. Interestingly they're standing/unreserved seating. Never seen that before at a gig like this.

17 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Okay I got it and got my tickets. Interestingly they're standing/unreserved seating. Never seen that before at a gig like this.

It is rare but I've seen it a couple of times before. One was Ozzfest at the O2 and possibly at Wembley for AC/DC as I vaguely remember watching The Subways who were supporting in seats but I bought standing tixs and was on the pitch during AC/DC so I could just be remembering it wrong though.

Edited by jump

3 minutes ago, henry bear said:

You’ll have the option of standing on the pitch or using a smallish area of seating accessible from the pitch, towards the back.

decent sized seating area. Will probably be chockablock, which suits me on the floor.

https://c.ststat.net/content/seatingplans/0bf67bf1-17cc-4c11-b36f-bbeee532e70d.jpg