Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

We spoke to a steward who said it wasn’t quite at full capacity apparently even as a ‘sold out’ gig. Was quite nice as we had plenty of space right down the front near enough

That would explain that and yes very niice to have some space. I had empty seats next to me and my partner and room to dance 🙂

Gorillaz were incredible tonight. Everyone having a blast and it was definitely a sell out looking around. Very busy in my area and seated looked full 

Gutted aj Tracey and slowthai didn't turn up tonight but not putting a downer on a fantastic show 

RE architects, no idea what that's about. Very annoying

Kano at Shepherd’s Bush last night was unreal. The COVID checks were extremely poor however, I managed to join the queue without anyone actually checking mine due to the amount of people just pushing past the two staff who were tasked with it.

Finally feel like things are going back to normal though! 

22 hours ago, Dales said:

It might be pot luck who you might have got going in as to what checks took place. I had my id in my wallet and covid pass saved to my phone but never needed. There were a lot of empty seats and no surprise as when the tickets went on offer, staff may not have known what shifts they would be on. A lot of tickets ended up being wasted for a "sold out" event.

saw Gorrilaz at the o2 arena 2017 when Noel G was a guest amongst others, was far from a sell out then to, loads of space but a good gig. 

On the subject of Reading I saw this Tweet yesterday. All fairly innocuous until I looked at the picture, saw the people in it and realised how fucking ancient I am in respect to the average Reading punter. Seriously, in terms of age my three year old daughter is closer to the Reading crowd than I am.

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

On the subject of Reading I saw this Tweet yesterday. All fairly innocuous until I looked at the picture, saw the people in it and realised how fucking ancient I am in respect to the average Reading punter. Seriously, in terms of age my three year old daughter is closer to the Reading crowd than I am.

I felt old going to Reading in my 20s, on the plus side all the tweens there who can't get served means the bars were fairly quick.

Edited by jump

On 8/11/2021 at 1:26 PM, jump said:

The Heavy music awards are taking place on the 2nd Sep at Kentish Town Forum, tixs are a min £5 but you can pay more if you want with it all going to the charity Nordoff Robbin who help special needs people with learning music. 

Heavy Music Awards 2021

https://www.universe.com/events/heavy-music-awards-2021-tickets-7YQBVP

Bummed out I’m back at school doing training days those days otherwise I would have been well up for a stopover in London for the night. 

13 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

@Hugh Jass after 2012's festival, I made peace with the fact that the only thing that was the same at Reading was the location 

Morning All,

I tried searching this topic to see if I could find it to no avail, but have the Kings Of Leon 2022 dates been discussed?

June

14th  - Leeds

17th - Germany

19th - Germany

21st - Poland

29th - Newcastle

9 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Morning All,

I tried searching this topic to see if I could find it to no avail, but have the Kings Of Leon 2022 dates been discussed?

June

14th  - Leeds

17th - Germany

19th - Germany

21st - Poland

29th - Newcastle

Yep.

They had a Finsbury Park gig in 2020, rescheduled to 2021 so expecting it to move to 2022.

General thought was no chance headlining Glastonbury but perhaps a secret set.

11 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Morning All,

June

14th  - Leeds

17th - Germany

19th - Germany

21st - Poland

29th - Newcastle

They’ve been noted. Previously they had a Finsbury Park gig booked for GF weekend so that seems more likely.

1 hour ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

after 2012's festival, I made peace with the fact that the only thing that was the same at Reading was the location 

In some ways Reading will always be the same, forever filled with 16 year olds who can't handle their drink. 

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Dates up to 23rd June already in place on their website. 

Didn't they have Wembley booked for 2020?

Screenshot_20210815-122416_Twitter.thumb.jpg.1cc916356336c77ee7f4633433c4e7af.jpg

I’m not so sure about Foos at Wembley in 2020, that would have been around the same time as the Euros which had Wembley booked already unless it was gonna be in July.

23 minutes ago, jump said:

I’m not so sure about Foos at Wembley in 2020, that would have been around the same time as the Euros which had Wembley booked already unless it was gonna be in July.

Think I was mixing them up with The Killers.

Anyway...

The subsequent posts say it may or may not be genuine. Who knows?

Edited by Gnomicide