Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

3 hours ago, Quark said:

Got a ticket going spare for Frank Turner at the Concorde2 in Brighton tonight if anyone wants it.

Got my ticket, but under the Revive Live events a second person can get entry if they show they play the national lottery, either with a weekly lotto ticket or a scratchcard. Have to enter with the ticketholder, so would need to meet in Brighton or at the venue.

Gig details here, doors open 7:30 https://www.concorde2.co.uk/events/frank-turner-the-sleeping-souls

Not after cash or owt for it, just happy for it to not go to waste.  I've got feelers out with their Twitter account as well for anyone after it, so very much first come first served.

No obligation or pressure to hang out before or during either.  Normally a solo gigger so I'm happy on my tod, so if that's your thing then feel free to find your preferred spot in the venue and leave me to it.  But happy to grab a beer as well!

@Ozanne @finn_with_1_n @Copperface @balti-pie I know you chaps are all in that neck of the woods

Thanks mate but as it’s my birthday today I’m going to see some family for takeaway after work!

29 minutes ago, FakeEmpire said:

First full capacity standing gig tonight. Would be a lie to say I wasn't apprehensive but I'm double jabbed, have a negative LFT.... time to get back out there!

Ditto. Half the street must have heard me retching dong that damn LFT last night!

29 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ditto. Half the street must have heard me retching dong that damn LFT last night!

Retching dong????

I was so surprised by that I nearly posted a Simpsons meme, and then I read it again...

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Got a ticket going spare for Frank Turner at the Concorde2 in Brighton tonight if anyone wants it.

Got my ticket, but under the Revive Live events a second person can get entry if they show they play the national lottery, either with a weekly lotto ticket or a scratchcard. Have to enter with the ticketholder, so would need to meet in Brighton or at the venue.

Gig details here, doors open 7:30 https://www.concorde2.co.uk/events/frank-turner-the-sleeping-souls

Not after cash or owt for it, just happy for it to not go to waste.  I've got feelers out with their Twitter account as well for anyone after it, so very much first come first served.

No obligation or pressure to hang out before or during either.  Normally a solo gigger so I'm happy on my tod, so if that's your thing then feel free to find your preferred spot in the venue and leave me to it.  But happy to grab a beer as well!

@Ozanne @finn_with_1_n @Copperface @balti-pie I know you chaps are all in that neck of the woods

810642178_tenor(15).gif.816d3f2330e4d88eda1561cf3f18c976.gif

Steady on Dong Boy.

22 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

So great to see people talking about actually going to gigs again.

Not got anything on the slate until Autumn sadly, but you love to see it.

Won't lie, was a wee bit emosh when Frank started the first tune.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

All the gigs I've wanted to go to (aside from Download Pilot) have all sold out too quick for me to get tixs for so now I'm waiting til Sep for Frank Turner (with Skinny Lister supporting) and The Wildhearts plus Skindred in Oct for my next gig who were all at Download Pilot anyway lol. I may grab tixs for Space and Hands Off Gretel too just so I don't end up seeing the same bands over and over again this year.

Edited by jump

2 minutes ago, jump said:

All the gigs I've wanted to go to (aside from Download Pilot) have all sold out too quick for me to get tixs for so now I'm waiting til Sep for Frank Turner (with Skinny Lister supporting) and The Wildhearts plus Skindred in Oct for my next gig who were at Download Pilot anyway lol. I may grab tixs for Space and Hands Off Gretel too just so I don't end up seeing the same bands over and over again this year.

That's a nice selection!  Frank and Skinny Lister is a great pairing!

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Quark said:

Won't lie, was a wee bit emosh when Frank started the first tune.

Really tempted by his show in Manchester, especially as my one recommendation to listen to The Gathering to a friend who lives there seems to have sparked a Frank Turner obsession! His shows and music really restore my faith in life and music and I last saw him in april 2018 so I feel its due! 

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 minute ago, efcfanwirral said:

Really tempted by his show in Manchester, especially as my one recommendation to listen to The Gathering to a friend who lives there seems to have sparked a Frank Turner obsession! His shows and music really restore my faith in life and music and I last saw him in april 2018 so I feel its due! 

Do it. He absolutely captures the joy of being back on stage so much. Was my first time seeing him and I had an absolute blast! Gathering went off as you'd expect