Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Other side of the pond but Kanye West has an album listening party tomorrow evening at the Mercedes Benz Arena in Atlanta, GA and he's also been confirmed for Rolling Loud Festival in Miami. It sounds like there could be more announcements to come. 

image.png

Not real til he hits the stage.

Just now, discgoesmic said:

Yep, album isn't real until the first track is playing either! We've been burnt before.

He already had a listening party in vegas, so the music is done. If he is willing to cancel the thursday event then thats the bigger thing. I dont believe he is at rolling loud at all. Cause if he shows up in Miami then its going to look like they booked him by begging via twitter. Which you pretty much know is a bunch of shite.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

He already had a listening party in vegas, so the music is done. If he is willing to cancel the thursday event then thats the bigger thing. I dont believe he is at rolling loud at all. Cause if he shows up in Miami then its going to look like they booked him by begging via twitter. Which you pretty much know is a bunch of shite.

That's true, although if you think back to release parties like TLOP it took 3 months to actually release. I still believe at this stage there's no guarantee it'll come out on Friday or even this year. He's very prone to perfectionism and Mike Dean still needs to master, so I'll believe it when I see it but I really hope it is Friday. But that's just me being cynical!

Great point about Rolling Loud, I'll be waiting for a UK tour if he ever tours again!

4 minutes ago, discgoesmic said:

That's true, although if you think back to release parties like TLOP it took 3 months to actually release. I still believe at this stage there's no guarantee it'll come out on Friday or even this year. He's very prone to perfectionism and Mike Dean still needs to master, so I'll believe it when I see it but I really hope it is Friday. But that's just me being cynical!

He’d better get his skates on, season starts again in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, discgoesmic said:

Great point about Rolling Loud, I'll be waiting for a UK tour if he ever tours again!

Well its def out this week. rolling loud was supposed to announce their schedule tonight and back off. But somebody caught it on their app before it was pulled. No gap for Kanye.

Got a ticket going spare for Frank Turner at the Concorde2 in Brighton tonight if anyone wants it.

Got my ticket, but under the Revive Live events a second person can get entry if they show they play the national lottery, either with a weekly lotto ticket or a scratchcard. Have to enter with the ticketholder, so would need to meet in Brighton or at the venue.

Gig details here, doors open 7:30 https://www.concorde2.co.uk/events/frank-turner-the-sleeping-souls

Not after cash or owt for it, just happy for it to not go to waste.  I've got feelers out with their Twitter account as well for anyone after it, so very much first come first served.

No obligation or pressure to hang out before or during either.  Normally a solo gigger so I'm happy on my tod, so if that's your thing then feel free to find your preferred spot in the venue and leave me to it.  But happy to grab a beer as well!

@Ozanne @finn_with_1_n @Copperface @balti-pie I know you chaps are all in that neck of the woods

Edited by Quark
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Quark said:

Got a ticket going spare for Frank Turner at the Concorde2 in Brighton tonight if anyone wants it.

Got my ticket, but under the Revive Live events a second person can get entry if they show they play the national lottery, either with a weekly lotto ticket or a scratchcard. Have to enter with the ticketholder, so would need to meet in Brighton or at the venue.

Gig details here, doors open 7:30 https://www.concorde2.co.uk/events/frank-turner-the-sleeping-souls

Not after cash or owt for it, just happy for it to not go to waste.  I've got feelers out with their Twitter account as well for anyone after it, so very much first come first served.

No obligation or pressure to hang out before or during either.  Normally a solo gigger so I'm happy on my tod, so if that's your thing then feel free to find your preferred spot in the venue and leave me to it.  But happy to grab a beer as well!

@Ozanne @finn_with_1_n @Copperface @balti-pie I know you chaps are all in that neck of the woods

Hah, about 360 miles the other way and on way to Latitude tomorrow! Kind offer though, hope someone takes it up. 

2 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Hah, about 360 miles the other way and on way to Latitude tomorrow! Kind offer though, hope someone takes it up. 

Why did I have it in my mind that you're knocking around Worthing somewhere?! 🤣

And have a banger at Latitude!

Edited by Quark
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Quark said:

I've got the same for Fontaines DC tonight in Northampton if anyone wanted that free ticket.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Monday nights gig at Clapham Grand was both very strange and utterly amazing, even just hearing a full room singing Champagne Supernova in the gaps between bands sounded beautiful.

Frank did keep crying though.  Me?  Nah, I just had something in my eye a few times!!

Edited by Greenelk