Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

30 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Given they did a lot more stuff on the last run, including Ally Pally and 2 nights at Birmingham O2 in 2019 on the Love is Dead campaign, I feel like the competition may end up being busy. Well that or the market has been depressed by the difficult year for knowing when these things might actually happen.

Still interested though. Birmingham 2019 was a great night.

1 hour ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Chvrches said on the radio this was just the initial first run of UK shows as it’s so hard to book venues at the moment because of all the rescheduled shows. 

Hmmm... makes sense, given it is 3 years worth of gigs all competing for the same venues.

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Terrible luck for SWX, a venue in Bristol. On the day they announce re-opening plans, a fire breaks out. Really feel sorry for the staff, promoters and acts relying on these venues more than ever, I hope it's not as serious as it sounds

Wow! What a nightmare. All the work and planning to reopen all down the drain.

I’ve got a few gigs booked there in the coming months too.

3 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

Wow! What a nightmare. All the work and planning to reopen all down the drain.

I’ve got a few gigs booked there in the coming months too.

Hopefully it's not too bad and damage is minimal but if it is, maybe some of the other Bristol venues can assist? I'd imagine they're pretty stacked though

Devastating that, and purely from the outside it does not look good.

Huge history that place - not necessarily musically but certainly in terms of nightlife in Bristol. It's a big old structure, I'd be surprised if it's damaged beyond repair, but whether the club themselves have the resources to get it back into shape is another question. Honestly you're out of business for nigh on 2 years and then a week before reopening this happens, what rotten luck.