Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

51 minutes ago, zahidf said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-57734078

Big stars to play small shows as live music returns

Some of music's biggest stars will squeeze into the UK's smallest venues this summer, in an attempt to revive the grassroots music scene.

Sir Tom Jones will play the 800-seat Cambridge Junction, while Rag 'n' Bone Man will entertain 250 fans in the Tunbridge Wells Forum.

Not a bad idea but grassroots music is also about smaller bands too, so I hope they are stacking these gigs with new/DIY bands. 

I've already seen a few smaller bands on the rise like Counterfeit, Milk Teeth etc call it quits over the last year. Festivals has always been a great way for a band to find new fans as well as being a paying gig so one & a half summers without festivals will affect them.

40 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Dont suppose there are any presales for bombay bicycle club bristol? Cant see any and daughter desperate to go. Working 9am friday .

Bad timing is my life story.

Hope you get some tickets Dan. Looking forward to seeing them at Latitude 😊

38 minutes ago, Hutchmaster said:

Frank Turner doing a few shows as part of the Lottery Revive tour.

The guy just never stops. I saw him at Download and I've got tixs for Lost Evenings too but I could be tempted seeing him in Clapham Grand with Beans On Toast.

Bagged Royal Blood tickets for Nowich, sold out in a couple of minutes. For anyone wanting tickets Seetickets seem to sell out then a few come back on sales so might be worth refreshing, glasto t-day style. A friend bagged a couple a few minutes ago after they sold out then came back on sale

Alex Cameron playing Gorilla next April. I assume other places as well but I'm super lazy like that. Hopefully means new material! Normally don't go and see bands at the same place 3 times in a row but the last year has reset that I reckon, just hope they've got a new stall for Roy to review.

7 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Alex Cameron playing Gorilla next April. I assume other places as well but I'm super lazy like that. Hopefully means new material! Normally don't go and see bands at the same place 3 times in a row but the last year has reset that I reckon, just hope they've got a new stall for Roy to review.

Alex Cameron, the duo confirm new headline shows for April 2022,

Nottingham Rescue Rooms, 10 April
Glasgow Saint Luke’s, 11
Newcastle University Students Union, 13
Manchester Gorilla, 14
Dublin The Grand Social, 16
Brighton The Old Market, 20
London EartH, 22