Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Loudest act I've ever seen at Glastonbury, Gojira touring next year. Slightly offensive poster for the Welsh, though. Alien Weaponry are a fun band, even if it's a terrible name

E5MtZSjWEAEhVV9.jpeg

Employed to Serve are great too. Reckon I’ll end up at the Manchester date. 

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Same weekend as Glastonbury so obviously not much use to most on here, but this lineup is pretty sweet if this kind of stuff is your thing (which it is for me). Gonna keep my eye on it in the case of not getting a G ticket:

8A5C36C9-9CA8-4766-BA88-4A9211AAABC0.jpeg

Really enjoyed Venom Prison when they graced the Hell Stage, before Gojira, funnily enough

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Same weekend as Glastonbury so obviously not much use to most on here, but this lineup is pretty sweet if this kind of stuff is your thing (which it is for me). Gonna keep my eye on it in the case of not getting a G ticket:

Got mine this morning. I'm not sure quite how they've managed to improve even more on the last two cancelled lineups! Very excited to finally see Drain live. Also looks like I'll be seeing chubby and the gang a fair few times over the rest of the year.

16 hours ago, Superscally said:

I've just moved... Gone to Gateacre...we should organise a Scouse meet up. Seems strange this has never happened.... Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere fans from beyond the wall welcome...as well as anyone who could be arsed.

You been to the Brown Cow beer garden yet? Looks decent

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

That'd be amazing, Show Me The Body never rescheduled their Manchester show from last April though so fear they'll just have this as a replacement which is gutting. They only played like 15 minutes last time I saw them at soup kitchen but it was so good.

Also Terror cancelled a gig and this might be the replacement, but that gig was 14 years ago now so unlikely (I never forget). 

Line up like that could almost get me to fucking bowlers.