Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I doubt alot of people on here would be up for this but there's a DIY punk festival happening in London at New Cross Inn and The Amersham Arms called Till The Fest. Playing are The Computers, The JB Conspiracy and Crazy Arm who are awesome and there's a few others bands like Lightyear, Bob Vylan and The Filaments who are fun live too.

Til the Fest 2021

Edited by jump
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, jump said:

I doubt alot of people on here would be up for this but there's a DIY punk festival happening in London at New Cross Inn and The Amersham Arms called Till The Fest. Playing are The Computers, The JB Conspiracy and Crazy Arm who are awesome and there's a few others bands like Lightyear, Bob Vylan and The Filaments who are fun live too.

Til the Fest 2021

Used to love crazy arm. Haven't really listened to them since their first album, if the latest is any good ill go check them out at this 

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

Used to love crazy arm. Haven't really listened to them since their first album, if the latest is any good ill go check them out at this 

I swear the only time Crazy Arm play now is at 2000 Trees.

They are on their 4th album now, the latest one is Dark Hands, Thunderbolts which came out this year. It’s a quality album and well worth a listen.

13 hours ago, Hutchmaster said:

Double bill of Bobby + Jehnny & Art School Girlfriend looks mighty tempting.

Yeah, but it already clashes with Cut Copy at the Forum. And if I didn't have tickets for that then I'd have tickets for PSB at Brixton. Gah. Might go for Thursday.

3 hours ago, Quark said:

Anyone in the Brighton area, just picked this up on Twitter.  2 day emerging band shindig at Concorde2, free but entry is on first come first served basis.  Just need to register with Joy

lovely stuff, thanks!! some pretty cool acts on there, and all not too shabby for free entry!

also could do with a slight pick-me-up as I have to miss the England vs Germany game today due to self-isolation so I had to pass my tickets onto a mate

21 hours ago, zahidf said:

20210628_151949.jpg

My first thought was that this looked awesome, but on closer inspection it's basically people who pretty much all have London dates penned in already (e.g. Black Midi are playing Ally Pally Theatre the same week) and is quite expensive. Also around the same time when lots of gigs have already been rearranged for. Having said all of that, I'll probably still head to at least one. Iceage, Stereolab, Anna Meredith and Moses Boyd all tempting!

28 minutes ago, JHad said:

My first thought was that this looked awesome, but on closer inspection it's basically people who pretty much all have London dates penned in already (e.g. Black Midi are playing Ally Pally Theatre the same week) and is quite expensive. Also around the same time when lots of gigs have already been rearranged for. Having said all of that, I'll probably still head to at least one. Iceage, Stereolab, Anna Meredith and Moses Boyd all tempting!

stereolab and iceage the most tempting

7 hours ago, Quark said:

Anyone in the Brighton area, just picked this up on Twitter.  2 day emerging band shindig at Concorde2, free but entry is on first come first served basis.  Just need to register with Joy. https://www.joyconcerts.com/events/find-joy

@finn_with_1_n @balti-pie @Ozanne @Copperface

Thanks for this mate, I’ll look into it. 

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

When they get to Manchester for Neighbourhood Weekender, they're gonna have to go farther in lightness because that shit is in Warrington

Maybe they thought they'd signed up to the psych fest that day, where all the coolest cats and kittens in Manchester will be dancing.

6 hours ago, zahidf said:

stereolab and iceage the most tempting

Iceage have already got a gig at Brixton Electric in March and Osees are playing the Troxy on this date in November, if that helps!

The Stereolab day looks great fun. It's so difficult to decide on these things though - what if fests go ahead and these bands play multiple (Stereolab already at EotR)? What if they don't?!

12 hours ago, JHad said:

Iceage have already got a gig at Brixton Electric in March and Osees are playing the Troxy on this date in November, if that helps!

The Stereolab day looks great fun. It's so difficult to decide on these things though - what if fests go ahead and these bands play multiple (Stereolab already at EotR)? What if they don't?!

Ah yes but moth club much better venue for iceage! Stereolab have loads of other bands making it tempting.

• Like 1