Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I don't think they would get a JP headline spot now but yes I'd like to see them. JP book quite big top spots now so second down

The Cribs do have a tour on sale.

Surely around for Glastonbury 

Yep considering Halifax for September, but I have Brudenell social club album launch tickets so waiting to see when that's planned for - if that ends up being September then planning Manchester in March. Will definitely be watching them at least twice as its been so long 😂

2 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Do you subscribe to the theory that because Portsmouth is on an island it’s not technically the UK?

I agree though- very esoteric choice of venues.

Well I never. Didn't realise that's technically the case.

19 minutes ago, balthazarstarbuck said:

Ah that makes way more sense.

Shame really, I’d like to see The Hives, but not so much that I’d buy a ticket to The Offspring.

I'm not a big fan of The Offspring but I loved Smash so I did get tixs myself.

The day before they announced it I was moaning about not seeing a band in over a year and told a story about some antics my mate got up to when we saw them as teenagers and my missus asked me out of nowhere who was that band (which was The Hives) we saw supporting Queens Of The Stone Age at Finsbury Park as she really liked them so I figured it must be fate or something and I had to go. lol

8 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yep considering Halifax for September, but I have Brudenell social club album launch tickets so waiting to see when that's planned for - if that ends up being September then planning Manchester in March. Will definitely be watching them at least twice as its been so long 😂

Manchester show should have been last Friday, went through all their albums in the day in honour.

Really tempted by the Halifax show, what's the deal with it is it hard to get back to the northwest after it? Any experiences?

9 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Manchester show should have been last Friday, went through all their albums in the day in honour.

Really tempted by the Halifax show, what's the deal with it is it hard to get back to the northwest after it? Any experiences?

It doesn't look possible to me - would need to stay over I think! 

Just bought tickets for Foo Fighters in Basel on 14th June next year. Seems they are in Europe right up until Glastonbury. 

I really enjoyed them in 2017 and quite happy to either have the option to see them twice, or feel free to check out another stage of they do play. 

18 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Just bought tickets for Foo Fighters in Basel on 14th June next year. Seems they are in Europe right up until Glastonbury. 

I really enjoyed them in 2017 and quite happy to either have the option to see them twice, or feel free to check out another stage of they do play. 

I’d be absolutely gobsmacked if they were back in any official capacity. You can never rule out Sprinty Dave popping up somewhere but there’s no chance they’re playing a billed slot next year.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’d be absolutely gobsmacked if they were back in any official capacity. You can never rule out Sprinty Dave popping up somewhere but there’s no chance they’re playing a billed slot next year.

Im sure the Dee Gees thing will be a secret way into the fest