Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, foolee said:

Any rumours of a date in England? 

No but there must surely be one. Rough that they seem be around during June and Download have missed them 😞 think they jumped the gun a bit booking their headliners so fast.

• Like 1

Yeah really don’t see them rebooking Metallica already, if ever, and especially not as a replacement for Macca. Would absolutely love for them to pop up at the farm in some capacity at some point though, and they do live a secret set.

What with no real festivals they can do here I’m guessing we’ll get an England date at some point, only for me to see the prices and probably nope out.

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

That's me seen GNR, Billie Eilish and Metallica all touted on these boards as potential Macca replacements, and it's not good for my rage.

Well Macca seems to be back on if he’s playing TW Classic on a date which isn’t Glasto weekend. You’re safe.

Ken saying Macca is back is enough seratonin for your week!

4 minutes ago, cidy said:

Lost evenings Frank Turner all booked   4 nights, fingers crossed

Absolutely love the look of these - I saw him with the Sleeping Souls in Cardiff in Feb 2019 and a virtual gig in November last year and both were incredible. These are the same dates as the potential Glastonbury weekend in September which is the only thing putting me off booking (I live 15 min from Worthy Farm).