Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 6/1/2021 at 6:33 PM, dentalplan said:

The RTJ set on the Pyramid was fantastic. Small audience after the Corbyn crowd filtered out but everyone was really into it. Loved it. Love RTJ3 too.

Sound was much better on the pyramid and they seemed more on their game to me. One of the few times I’ve made it to the front.

44 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I was looking at this earlier, some pretty interesting stuff as usual. Any idea what the capacity is? Seems to be a real mix of acts playing the same venue. Hard to tell given it seems to just be a big tent pitched somewhere near Edinburgh Park.

On 6/1/2021 at 6:33 PM, dentalplan said:

The RTJ set on the Pyramid was fantastic. Small audience after the Corbyn crowd filtered out but everyone was really into it. Loved it. Love RTJ3 too.

Yup crowd down front all really into it, obviously was an emotional one given what had happened 2 days previous which added to the atmosphere in a way. Plus throwing out all the bandanas. Real highlight of the weekend, glorious weather. 

Going to have to give the Spector one a miss sadly, nearest one to me is London and I'm not so keen on seeing them that I'm up for the schlep into town. Was hoping to see something down this neck of the woods, but seems not!

9 minutes ago, Quark said:

The O2? Really? Am I that out of touch?

Yeah, I quite like The Wombats - always good fun to see early-mid afternoon at a festival - but I am quite surprised there is that big of a demand to see them at their own concert...

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Yeah, I quite like The Wombats - always good fun to see early-mid afternoon at a festival - but I am quite surprised there is that big of a demand to see them at their own concert...

Proof that after a couple of years of no gigs people will see anything.

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Well there is your returning Reading sub slot next year.

I'm hoping there will be some more certainty for 2022 and they can get rid of the dilution of the lineup caused by the two main stage setup, which was clearly hedging their bets that tents wouldn't be allowed but outdoor stages would (and to be fair it might still pay off).