Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, sisco said:

Really like the look of the 14th, annoyingly looks like Fury vs Joshua will be the same night 

6 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

That'll be the earlier hours... your all dayer can extend into an all nighter too. 😂

Yeah just book somewhere to watch that after the gig! 

14 minutes ago, sisco said:

It’s the first weekend of the season too! Please let Liverpool be the 12.30 KO, off to that gig after and then like you say watch the boxing after that! That’d work!

Probably dreaming but 3pm full house at goodison then taxi to the gig. 

Edited by efcfanwirral

9 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

That'll be the earlier hours... your all dayer can extend into an all nighter too. 😂

9 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Yeah just book somewhere to watch that after the gig! 

To the above too. The fight is scheduled for between 9 and 10pm.

9 hours ago, Suprefan said:

June 23, 25 and 26 are all booked in Germany, Poland and Czech Republic. Thats a definite out.

I didn't see the other euro dates. Out as you say. I have a feeling though she was booked this year but has committed to other dates next ruling her out.

4 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

With Gary Numan touring next May, it’s about time they had him at Glastonbury. 

I know many would disagree! 

He's the type of act I probably wouldn't pay to see, but I'd definitely go out of curiosity if I got a chance to see him for free at a festival.

So it's a yes from me

36 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

image.png.da2cd32438f3aff694d82c4963c9dfe8.png

I swear back in the day you were never more than 20 minutes away from hearing 'Lets go surfing' being played somewhere...

I’ve just rediscovered how great that album is so I might end up grabbing a ticket to that Manchester date (once I’m not so spent out on gigs, anyway...)

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I’ve just rediscovered how great that album is so I might end up grabbing a ticket to that Manchester date (once I’m not so spent out on gigs, anyway...)

Yeah i should probably work out what the dates are for all the rearranged gigs i had booked since last year. Only problem is thats not half as exciting as booking a new gig. 

Buy now, deal with it later. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

With Gary Numan touring next May, it’s about time they had him at Glastonbury. 

I know many would disagree! 

Just seen the dates, tempted to get a Brighton ticket.  Never really paid him much attention but new songs have caught my ears and listening to him a bit now he's confirmed for Beautiful Days has confirmed I like him way more than I thought!

Part of me wants to wait and see how he goes down at BDs, but also tempted just to take a punt on a tour ticket.