Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

11 minutes ago, rivalschools.price said:

On the subject of Ticketweb, what’s the link up with them an Ticketmaster?

Ticketmaster bought TicketWeb a (very) long time ago. Like 20 odd years.

Not sure why they still operate it as a separate brand though, would make more sense to me to have everything in the one place/system.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

For an arena tour it’s priced pretty reasonably. For London I paid about £42 to stand after fees, cheapest seats were about £32.

Yeh, I was just thinking this! On the site now refreshing....I think it's a mega good deal. Going for Glasgow standing, and London if not.

5 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

For an arena tour it’s priced pretty reasonably. For London I paid about £42 to stand after fees, cheapest seats were about £32.

They sit right in that ‘just big enough for arenas’ bracket so the cheaper prices seem about right, although tbh I think they could’ve pushed it to £50+ and still sold very well. Not my cup of tea at all but a bargain for fans.

13 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Think it’ll go pretty quickly, but also expect to see extra dates added if needed.

Three standing for Glasgow, hooray! And may end up being my first time at the Hydro.

Got the Glasto fear when I got the holding page a couple of times. Aaaah my old friend, how I missed you.

8 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Yeh, I was just thinking this! On the site now refreshing....I think it's a mega good deal. Going for Glasgow standing, and London if not.

Nice one.

Starting to build up a little portfolio of gigs back end of this year and early next - Elton, Libertines, Wolf Alice, Royal Blood...

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Nice one.

Starting to build up a little portfolio of gigs back end of this year and early next - Elton, Libertines, Wolf Alice, Royal Blood...

Ah! Just spotted Wolf Alice tickets in Barrowlands.... Tempting!

Fuck it. I'm doing it 🙂

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Buy now, worry later.

This has been my mantra for the last 12 months.

Amazingly I've not ended up with any clashes from rearranged dates yet, although I do have a few back to backs on school nights...

• Upvote 1