Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Caroline Polachek is playing the Roundhouse on Thursday 28th October

Wish she was doing more dates, preferably up north, but think I might try for tickets for this. Near the top of my list for acts I want to see live. 

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Wish she was doing more dates, preferably up north, but think I might try for tickets for this. Near the top of my list for acts I want to see live. 

Yeah does seem odd her coming to the UK for one date. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything more to it

Her show at Heaven was my last gig pre-Covid and it was absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend nabbing a ticket. Also saw her a couple days earlier when Christine and the Queens brought her out at the Moth Club. great performers, both

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Feeder and The Coral in Donny is the one I looked at. Cheap day too but I already have Feeder in Swansea. Kinda seems silly to pay twice. I'd essentially be paying for The Coral and I'm sure a date will come along with them at some point. I'm also fully expecting July 10th to be cancelled

I think the 9th July will go ahead due to the reduced capacity but that could just be me being optimistic after the Blossoms gig this weekend and because it'll be deemed more safe. 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Feeder and The Coral in Donny is the one I looked at. Cheap day too but I already have Feeder in Swansea. Kinda seems silly to pay twice. I'd essentially be paying for The Coral and I'm sure a date will come along with them at some point. I'm also fully expecting July 10th to be cancelled

I know some people slate feeder but I always enjoy them live, so many great songs 

22 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I know some people slate feeder but I always enjoy them live, so many great songs 

I like then but need the best way to see all I want. Tbh as well the support slot at Catfish will likely be long enough to include all the songs I care for. I'm not really into enough Feeder for a whole headline set worth. Yes £28 is still reason kinda for The Coral but Donny is not the shortest drive when traffic is concerned.

2 hours ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Yeah does seem odd her coming to the UK for one date. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s anything more to it

Her show at Heaven was my last gig pre-Covid and it was absolutely brilliant. I definitely recommend nabbing a ticket. Also saw her a couple days earlier when Christine and the Queens brought her out at the Moth Club. great performers, both

Not sure if you ever vote in the hurt/heal thread, but Christine and the Queens could really do with a bit more support. She's currently in 2nd last place 

Interesting that Haim have only moved theirs a few months away, obviously a lot can change in that time but as others have said I’m surprised it’s not just pushed back a year. There’s not many bands from last year’s lineup that I’m more confident will be back in 2022 though.

2 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Bah. Can't make the new date.

Interesting that they've not just rolled it forward a whole year to coincide with G22.

I thought that, but they are doing the Live at Worthy farm and I wonder if they think that will be it. Maybe they will just be doing festivals next year. 

Pleasant surprise as likewise in thinking it’d get moved back a full year to coincide with Glastonbury, although they’ll be on the festival scene regardless so guess it frees up their schedule a bit next year. Glad they’ve managed to keep Georgia as well. 

24 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Those HAIM dates place them in the area for a potential September show on the farm.

You are probably bang on with that - those dates do look suspiciously close, and coming over for just 6 dates in September is surprising.

So we are still thinking 17th and 18th September then?

12 hours ago, Quark said:

@balti-pie Those tickets are going to end up deserving their own wikipedia page when this finally happens 😄

😆 it’s been a bloody saga! But one day they’ll come, I can wing over some gold-plated latinum to you, and everything’s good 👌 I’ve been waiting 30 years to see em live so what’s another mere year?