Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

4 hours ago, nikkic said:

Starting to get a bad feeling about gigs and festivals happening at all this year 

I think homegrown acts are definitely going to get to perform this year and they'll happen in some capacity, I just don't think international acts will be willing to come over, especially when the government is taking a tougher stance on quarantine 

Bad news for me. We had tickets for Richard Hawley , Glasgow Kelvingrove Bandstand, in August. A smallish venue, outdoors. It’s been cancelled along with the other bandstand gigs that week such as Rufus Wainright, Primal Scream, Edwin collins, Rick Astley,  pity, it’s a great wee venue and doesn’t bode well for other outdoor gigs going ahead

5D60696E-7C7D-49C0-8CD7-87632C42B269.jpeg.638964c75e9be52b8396b26b9b5c60b5.jpeg

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Another Scottish one, Pongo was meant to be playing Stereo yesterday, but it's now been rescheduled to 17th of November. 

https://www.ents24.com/glasgow-events/stereo/pongo/6240596

Quite fancy this and think there is a good chance gigs will be going ahead by then. Can't believe she's playing such a small venue when I've heard her quite a bit on 6 music.

Only potential fly in the ointment is I think she's based in Portugal so slightly concerned quarantine rules might get in the way of this happening.