Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 hours ago, Padjeq said:

That sounds alright too.

There's 2 cinema venues in brum hidden behind shops for decades that I'm hoping someone turns into a place for gigs. Really a shame we don't have anywhere like that in the midlands.

Which cinemas are you thinking of in Brum?

12 hours ago, Dark Star said:

Which cinemas are you thinking of in Brum?

There's one behind Byron burger on New Street, and another behind Chic nightclub/everything on that round corner on Pagoda Island. They frontages have been completely changed, but both theatre rooms are still there.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

My Chemical Romance have postponed their entire tour to 2022:

Milton Keynes, UK - Stadium MK

6/17/21 > 5/19/22

6/19/21 > 5/21/22

6/20/21 > 5/22/22

https://www.mychemicalromance.com/news/?frontpage=true

Weird the change of month , just be doing other festival dates now 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

My Chemical Romance have postponed their entire tour to 2022:

Milton Keynes, UK - Stadium MK

6/17/21 > 5/19/22

6/19/21 > 5/21/22

6/20/21 > 5/22/22

https://www.mychemicalromance.com/news/?frontpage=true

Yeah and now eerily free the week of Glasto after a date in Germany. But theyre out of contention for Reading and Leeds due to the North American dates beginning on the bank holiday weekend. So Download exclusive?

25 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah and now eerily free the week of Glasto after a date in Germany. But theyre out of contention for Reading and Leeds due to the North American dates beginning on the bank holiday weekend. So Download exclusive?

Download have already announced their headliners, so unless they’re gonna turn up at Glastonbury (which I was championing in 2020 but probably isn’t very likely) I don’t think there’ll be any U.K. festivals for them next year. Reading/Leeds or Download 2023.

1 hour ago, deebeedoobee said:

Just booked Get Cape Wear Cape Fly tickets for September. 

He's playing The Chronicles Of A Bohemian Teenager in full, which just happens to be my favourite album of his. So happy deebee here.

Good on ya - fantastic album! Saw him a few years ago playing it in a barn on the coldest night of the year. Had to wear coat, scarf, bobble hat & had to stand by the bar because I couldn't hold my pint as it was so cold. Still a great gig though! 🙂