Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Dropping this in a few threads.   Music Venue Trust running online survey on return to live music, what your gig habits were/are and what you're comfortable with (or not) happening in order to return to gigs. Get involved.

26 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Everything Everything doing a one off show in Coventry in August, really looking forward to this. Haven't been to a gig at the Colly in a long time

May be an image of text that says "KлsBлH PRESENTS Û IN ASSOCIATION WITH PARADIGM EVERYTHING EVERYTHING FRIDAY 13TH AUGUST 2021 14+ Doors 6.30pm www.skiddle.com www.seetickets.com"

Saw CREEPER there in the downstairs room years ago. Saturday night. The bouncers started letting students in earlier than the band's curfew, and a few ended up in the gig room. A lad dressed as a hot dog crowd surfed his way to the front only to end up punched in the face by a girl on the front row. He ended up in one of their videos.

Do you happen to know if the new EMPIRE they've kept the slanty floors from when it was a cinema? Really hope so.

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

Saw CREEPER there in the downstairs room years ago. Saturday night. The bouncers started letting students in earlier than the band's curfew, and a few ended up in the gig room. A lad dressed as a hot dog crowd surfed his way to the front only to end up punched in the face by a girl on the front row. He ended up in one of their videos.

Do you happen to know if the new EMPIRE they've kept the slanty floors from when it was a cinema? Really hope so.

As far as I'm aware it's a flat floor as after it was a cinema it changed to a JJB store but it looking pretty decent. Heard a few concerning finance rumours but HMV have come in now so hopefully that helps steady the ship.

20 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

As far as I'm aware it's a flat floor as after it was a cinema it changed to a JJB store but it looking pretty decent. Heard a few concerning finance rumours but HMV have come in now so hopefully that helps steady the ship.

That sounds alright too.

There's 2 cinema venues in brum hidden behind shops for decades that I'm hoping someone turns into a place for gigs. Really a shame we don't have anywhere like that in the midlands.

31 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Steady the ship by drilling a few holes in it.

25 minutes ago, Callum_96 said:

Safe to assume we won't be getting a visit from Hugh Jass at any point in the near future. 

I think my joke may have been misinterpreted. My point was that HMV and financial stability aren't compatible...

As a Brummie I've been to plenty of gigs in Cov in years gone by and enjoyed them.