Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Anyone know See's policy on refunding tickets for gigs moved? Have emailed their CS a couple of times to no avail.

Basically want to get my money back for Foals at the Olympia in 2022 and put it towards an APE ticket!

Here's refund information from the latest email I got for Foals Olympia. Be quick as you need to apply before 2nd April! I got my tickets from SEE as well, looks like for whatever reason they're using Gigs and Tours to refund (not sure if SEE own them?)

If the new date is no good for you, we're more than happy to add you to the 
waiting list for an exchange, or process a refund. Just let us know by filling 
in this short form, here no later than 17:00 on 2 April 2021. (https://www.gigsandtours.com/register/foals-change-date)

Please note all exchanges are subject to availability.  

If you have more than one booking, you'll receive an email for each one. Please 
use the links on all emails if you'd like to request an exchange/refund for all 
of your bookings. 

If you choose a refund, we will start processing refunds after 6 April 2021 - 
the latest you can expect to receive your refund will be 4 May 2021. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, hfuhruhurr said:

Switch to Cardiff there should be tickets left. I'm off to Rock Werchter that date, but have no glasto tix. Would be a nightmare decision. Rammstein would probably win!!

I did just that! Luckily my bro had ticket to Cardiff so I swapped in. Crisis averted!. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, discgoesmic said:

Here's refund information from the latest email I got for Foals Olympia. Be quick as you need to apply before 2nd April! I got my tickets from SEE as well, looks like for whatever reason they're using Gigs and Tours to refund (not sure if SEE own them?)

Yep, same company.

5 hours ago, foolee said:

I managed to get a refund for a festival but it was a while back. They said to use the following link https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService and you can put your order details and then there should be a refund button. That's how I got mine but might be worth tweeting them if they don't get back to you? Not sure if they have a twitter but Ticketmaster are really good at looking at requests and getting them resolved if you tweet them. 

I'm trying to get one for Sports Team as it now clashes with Liverpool Sound City. They're "looking into it". 

The whole thing has somewhat been complicated by the fact the gig tickets came with free t shirts which have now arrived.

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Booked this one yesterday for the kids first festival (apparently a really good kid’s area).  £300 for all of us (4) I think is really good value

It’s a great festival for kids and right by the sea at Southsea. We always buy early bird tickets at £35 a day - you can’t really go wrong at that price as something for everyone. Still another stage to announce too. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sedra said:

It’s a great festival for kids and right by the sea at Southsea. We always buy early bird tickets at £35 a day - you can’t really go wrong at that price as something for everyone. Still another stage to announce too. 

Thank you.  Always nice to hear something positive! 

Just now, gooner1990 said:

Nocturne Live in Oxfordshire has just cancelled for 2021, all tickets and acts moved to 2022.

https://www.nocturnelive.com/news/Nocturne-live-postponed-to-2022

Worth adding the context that they were scheduled for before 21st June so it's a surprise this didn't happen earlier.

Just now, incident said:

Worth adding the context that they were scheduled for before 21st June so it's a surprise this didn't happen earlier.

Surpised this wasn't moved until later in the summer as it usually gets good crowds and has no camping so fairly easy i'd imagine to break down quickly (I went to the Noel Gallagher day in 2018)