Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Distant third for me, and I love the first two.

Aye I’ve got tickets to see them on their tour but I’ve not had any urge to listen to the new’un since it was released.

Hopefully nearer the time I can go back to it with lowered expectations and it might sound better... maybe?

4 hours ago, Miyn said:

Rescheduled Fontaines D.C. for October 2021. It's a bit annoying how they've rescheduled the Friday date in Manchester for a Wednesday and then are adding a new one for the Friday.

They've moved the Leeds date to my brothers wedding which he has said he won't reschedule which frankly is not acceptable.

So I'll have a pair of tickets for Leeds should anyone need some?

35 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

They've moved the Leeds date to my brothers wedding which he has said he won't reschedule which frankly is not acceptable.

I'll buy them off you mate. Will drop you a message.

50 minutes ago, petewilson09 said:

Are these tickets for Fontaines D.C. or your brother's wedding?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Rammstein have rescheduled their Coventry show to Glastonbury weekend FFS!

Switch to Cardiff there should be tickets left. I'm off to Rock Werchter that date, but have no glasto tix. Would be a nightmare decision. Rammstein would probably win!!

8 hours ago, Miyn said:

Rescheduled Fontaines D.C. for October 2021. It's a bit annoying how they've rescheduled the Friday date in Manchester for a Wednesday and then are adding a new one for the Friday.

Yep that's a dick move. Can you refund and buy the Friday date, or would you lose booking fees? 

35 minutes ago, zahidf said:

20210325_100405.jpg

Ticketmaster have emailed me with a pre sale code & 'discount' (I assume because I purchased Tame Impala tickets last year) - however the link doesn't work on the email and there's no option to enter a code on their site!

Does anyone have the correct presale code? Interested to see how much tickets are for this one!

11 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ticketmaster have emailed me with a pre sale code & 'discount' (I assume because I purchased Tame Impala tickets last year) - however the link doesn't work on the email and there's no option to enter a code on their site!

Does anyone have the correct presale code? Interested to see how much tickets are for this one!

the actual link doesn't work for some reason. try clicking on the top bit of the email where the APE logo and foals is and you should get in that way

Edited by hhunting

14 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Anyone know See's policy on refunding tickets for gigs moved? Have emailed their CS a couple of times to no avail.

Basically want to get my money back for Foals at the Olympia in 2022 and put it towards an APE ticket!

I managed to get a refund for a festival but it was a while back. They said to use the following link https://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService and you can put your order details and then there should be a refund button. That's how I got mine but might be worth tweeting them if they don't get back to you? Not sure if they have a twitter but Ticketmaster are really good at looking at requests and getting them resolved if you tweet them. 

6 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Which one have you gone for? I managed to get the Louisiana for both nights. Very excited about it

Brighton Concorde 2.  Think I've only listened to Ultra Mono once so I need to go back and revisit it!  Either way, even if I'm not massively hyped by the album they'll be a great band to see after all this nonsense.

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Ticketmaster are really good at looking at requests and getting them resolved if you tweet them. 

I can vouch for this too i tweeted them and got a refund i’d been waiting for 2 weeks to be sorted straight away. Makes you wonder what happens if you dont tweet...

you are entitled to a refund of at least the face value if an event moves date so they’d have to refund you legally if you ask for it