Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

2 minutes ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Give this a go. Managed to bag a couple tickets through this

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Thanks both! I'll try Friday for the Bristol date. 

18 minutes ago, Buddy Holly said:

Fantastic, thanks! Got mine sorted for Brighton Dome - one of those artist/venue pairings which just works like a dream

43 minutes ago, foolee said:

It was the link sent out for the Wolf Alice presale and contained the code but if you don't have a code you won't be able to get through unfortunately. https://wolfalice.seetickets.com/tour/wolf-alice

40 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Someone can have mine - I went through Eventim so didn’t use it

2QQHJJCXHJ

Thanks both. Haven’t been able to book this morning as trying to organise my mates is like herding cats. Code is free for anyone else 👍

1 hour ago, finn_with_1_n said:

Fantastic, thanks! Got mine sorted for Brighton Dome - one of those artist/venue pairings which just works like a dream

Bumsticks, no single seats in the stalls left for presale. Going to have to try Friday morning!

3 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

For Wolf Alice (London), if anyone has tried and failed, keep trying on the Apollo website. I got some 20 mins ago, then it appeared to have sold out, then we got through again just now. There are still tickets (incl stalls).

Looks like there's still London tickets through this link too if the other one fails (no code needed)

Edited by Buddy Holly