Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'd love them as a Park headliner, especially if at the same time as Kendrick Lamar or someone else I'm not interested in, would make my day there if it happened that way 

Yeah against Kendrick would be ideal to be honest.

Just seen The Killers Pitch Standing in Coventry is already sold out too so that's not happening.

Edited by thewayiam

I read that Live Nation are expecting 45 major artists to be touring in 2022, twice the norm, which hopefully means Glastonbury will be spoilt for choice. Could this result in them branding the festival with 6 or so headline acts, up from the standard 3, or probably treated as 4 recently with the legend act??

17 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I read that Live Nation are expecting 45 major artists to be touring in 2022, twice the norm, which hopefully means Glastonbury will be spoilt for choice. Could this result in them branding the festival with 6 or so headline acts, up from the standard 3, or probably treated as 4 recently with the legend act??

Well they’ve already got Aerosmith and I think we were all already expecting one or two additional big secret acts somewhere in the 2020 lineup, but good to hear that there’ll be no shortage of headliners if any of 2020’s three decide against signing up for next year.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don’t see it resulting in two sets of accomplished festival headliners but it’s good that there’s going to be some choice. Plus major acts can be subs - Lana Del Rey would have been a major act by most standards, probably Noel too.

This has just reminded me that Emily said the year before 2020 that the Other Stage had Pyramid-level headliners and Fatboy Slim ended up being one of them lmoa

1 minute ago, sisco said:

Get in! So glad it’s been moved rather than cancelled.  Seeing the at the forum will be wicked!

Yep, I figured they'd cancel it and reschedule the planned arena tour instead. Have Bristol tix and the reschedule doesn't clash - I have gigs on Nov 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8 so it's a busy week now!

19 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

The same date as Splendour Festival but I think this might win. I've been looking for an option to see The Coral again and this fits. Also I'm not a huge Supergrass fan, there is about 3 songs I'd bother with.

Always wanted to see them myself actually.  Very tempted

2 minutes ago, sisco said:

Always wanted to see them myself actually.  Very tempted

I saw The Coral at Victorious Festival. The year when MSP topped it, imo maybe the best lineup they've had. For the price anyway it was almost unbeatable. But I've been wanting to see them and Feeder and Catfish. They are both playing a festival fairly priced together in Donny but Catfish in the only way I can see them reasonably price without paying through the nose for a day ticket and I doubt anything will be added to the Reading day tempting.