Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

On 12/7/2020 at 8:17 PM, dentalplan said:

How have they still not managed to get the domain for slipknot.com ?

The company with it probably wants too much that it's not worth buying, but also reassuring because nobody else would possibly pay that much for it.

Made me think of the time P Diddy wanted the seancombs twitter handle.

Turns out Barbican are doing some more social distanced shows which I only just found out about and luckily managed to get some tickets just in the nick of time. Unfortunately some had already sold out before I even knew about it 😞

Managed to get tix for Jonny Greenwood & Anna Meredith + some ensemble, GoGo Penguin, Shirley Collins, and Nadine Shah

Edited by Gilgamesh69
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Turns out Barbican are doing some more social distanced shows which I only just found out about and luckily managed to get some tickets just in the nick of time. Unfortunately some had already sold out before I even knew about it 😞

Managed to get tix for Jonny Greenwood & Anna Meredith + some ensemble, GoGo Penguin, Shirley Collins, and Nadine Shah

Cheers for the heads up. Seems like they released these on the quiet! Nothing from the mailing list.

We managed to get tickets for This is The Kit, but no single/double tickets left for anything else I'm keen on.

6 minutes ago, JHad said:

Cheers for the heads up. Seems like they released these on the quiet! Nothing from the mailing list.

We managed to get tickets for This is The Kit, but no single/double tickets left for anything else I'm keen on.

Yeah, I only found out about it because Nadine posted on Instagram earlier saying "tickets on sale now!".

I've got two tix for the Shirley Collins and GoGo Penguin shows, so if you're interested in those at all and I can't make it, I'll let ya know

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Yeah, I only found out about it because Nadine posted on Instagram earlier saying "tickets on sale now!".

I've got two tix for the Shirley Collins and GoGo Penguin shows, so if you're interested in those at all and I can't make it, I'll let ya know

Not really my thing, but thanks all the same 🙂

On 12/10/2020 at 12:33 PM, Padjeq said:

The company with it probably wants too much that it's not worth buying, but also reassuring because nobody else would possibly pay that much for it.

Made me think of the time P Diddy wanted the seancombs twitter handle.

A friend of mine used to create and buy web names in the hope of making millions , but it did not work out that way.

When  heard rumours that two huge civil engineering companies would possibly be merging i think he bought ten based on their joint names.

He then cheekily offered them for sale and received back a stern legal document basically telling him to f**k off and leave it alone.

7 hours ago, zahidf said:

Sounds decent but considering the ticket price, can't help but think its going to be a very short set

Edited by Gilgamesh69

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Tickets bought for Sleaford Mods in the presale. Best seats in the house. 

First tickets I've bought in about a year which is mental. So long in fact that Ticketmaster had deleted my card info.

Late November. About as early as I think we'll see indoor gigs realistically. 

Bad news, chief

Sleaford.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Aye, thanks for that. They were great at Gorilla supporting Girl Band a few years ago and they've come on leaps and bounds since then so should be a top show.

Yup, saw them touring the first album in 2018 and they were fantastic at their own show too. 

Tbh I'm pleasantly surprised at the ticket price too. I thought we might be paying a premium to compensate for the last year, probably more expensive cancellation insurance etc. 

Edited by Tommy101