Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

The socially distant Shame gig at Crauford Arms is gonna have about 10 people in it. No wonder they're doing 2 shows in one evening.

I do like seeing them live. 4 times now, and only twice intentionally. Glastonbury 2019 was the highlight. They were on at the same time as Liam Gallagher, and the William's Green tent only had the committed in it. Some lad on crutches in the thick of things getting thrown about. Great time.

13 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Has New Order been announced or is this an error?

Doesn't seem to be officially announced yet, but I'm guessing it's probably not an error. Seems there's usually a big Heaton Park show on the Friday of Parklife weekend; think last year it was Noel Gallagher, and this year it was going to be Liam Gallagher. Would much prefer NO to LG...

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Doesn't seem to be officially announced yet, but I'm guessing it's probably not an error. Seems there's usually a big Heaton Park show on the Friday of Parklife weekend; think last year it was Noel Gallagher, and this year it was going to be Liam Gallagher. Would much prefer NO to LG...

Aye and I remember Courteeners doing night before a few years back

38 minutes ago, Homer said:

This could be a decent double bill - know there are plenty of Confidence Man fans on here:

Why wasn't Out The Window a huge hit everywhere?  Utterly bonkers live, great fun, so yes, would agree that's a good double bill