Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

13 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Shame social distanced tour in February. Hitting up Leeds, Middlesbrough, Manchester, Glasgow, York, Huddersfield, Hebden Bridge, Blackpool, Coventry, Derby, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Tunbridge Wells, and Brighton

will be trying for Manchester! Can’t see anything on the price at the moment, hopefully not to different to a “normal” gig price. 

As much as I hope socially-distanced gigs aren’t around for much longer, I do feel I should give one a punt. 

19 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

will be trying for Manchester! Can’t see anything on the price at the moment, hopefully not to different to a “normal” gig price. 

As much as I hope socially-distanced gigs aren’t around for much longer, I do feel I should give one a punt. 

It's £16.80 for Manchester; I'm gonna be trying for it too.

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

They're playing at Yes. I'd love to go to the Trades Club someday too, but what's it like for travel? Can imagine getting back to Liverpool might be a struggle tbh

I guessed they might be, I wasn't mad enthused by the look of the Working Mens Club gigs there. Saw a film there in August as well, be weird watching a band like that. Suppose it'll be the same everywhere.

Yeah I can't help with Liverpool travel but it was fine with Manchester, most the crowd ended up on the last train home. I tried to buy a bunch of train beers from the bar and they said they weren't too impressed. Lovely place though and a great venue, saw IDLES there a couple of years ago and loved it.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:29 PM, jump said:

The Skints have expanded their London socially distanced show to a tour now. I’m looking forward to this :)

image.thumb.jpeg.92a68596131eece46e68a658c5ebfc25.jpeg

Southampton is a bit of a trek but I'm bloody tempted by that!

15 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Shame social distanced tour in February. Hitting up Leeds, Middlesbrough, Manchester, Glasgow, York, Huddersfield, Hebden Bridge, Blackpool, Coventry, Derby, Cambridge, Bedford, Milton Keynes, St Albans, Tunbridge Wells, and Brighton

Cool, will check the Brighton option!

Graham Coxon and Mystery Jets, with Nadine Shah DJ set in aid of Beiruit just gone on sale via Ticketweb (if you follow the shop link at the top, and search for Coxon, you can help Neil out as well)

December 11th, Jazz Cafe, socially distanced

On 4th August 2020, a massive explosion rocked the city of Beirut claiming the lives of at least 200 people. A further 6,500 people were injured and millions of dollars worth of damage left 300,000 people homeless. But the true cost of the explosion is still untold.

In response to this, the LIVE FOR BEIRUT project was created by Ciara Haidar, a musician of Lebanese descent who brought some of London’s finest musicians together for a very special night of live music here at Jazz Cafe back in September. Following the success of the night and the fact that aid is still very much needed, she presents LIVE FOR BEIRUT 2.0. Expect intimate one-off performances from Graham Coxon, Mystery Jets, Rose Elinor Dougall, Bessie Turner, and Ciara Haidar. Plus special DJ sets from Nadine Shah, Django Django, and Lau.ra. 

LIVE FOR BEIRUT hopes to raise much-needed funds for the people of Beirut. 100% of all ticket revenue will be donated to Lebanon Red Cross who distribute disaster relief directly to where it’s needed most.

Edited by Greenelk

26 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Graham Coxon and Mystery Jets, with Nadine Shah DJ set in aid of Beiruit just gone on sale via Ticketweb (if you follow the shop link at the top, and search for Coxon, you can help Neil out as well)

December 11th, Jazz Cafe, socially distanced

On 4th August 2020, a massive explosion rocked the city of Beirut claiming the lives of at least 200 people. A further 6,500 people were injured and millions of dollars worth of damage left 300,000 people homeless. But the true cost of the explosion is still untold.

In response to this, the LIVE FOR BEIRUT project was created by Ciara Haidar, a musician of Lebanese descent who brought some of London’s finest musicians together for a very special night of live music here at Jazz Cafe back in September. Following the success of the night and the fact that aid is still very much needed, she presents LIVE FOR BEIRUT 2.0. Expect intimate one-off performances from Graham Coxon, Mystery Jets, Rose Elinor Dougall, Bessie Turner, and Ciara Haidar. Plus special DJ sets from Nadine Shah, Django Django, and Lau.ra. 

LIVE FOR BEIRUT hopes to raise much-needed funds for the people of Beirut. 100% of all ticket revenue will be donated to Lebanon Red Cross who distribute disaster relief directly to where it’s needed most.

Got a ticket! Two person restaurant table on the outer bit, so I'm hoping i'll still be able to see =/

• Upvote 1

Just now, zahidf said:

Playground Festival, Underworld, Kraftwerk, Nile Rodgers & Chic will be live at Rouken Glen Park, Glasgow on 30 July – 01 August 2021, tickets on sale Thursday (26 November) at 9am from Ticketmaster

Was just chatting to one of my mates about this, thought it was a bit weird that CHVRCHES are one of the planned headliners from this year that look to have dropped out. But then he pointed out that the dates have been moved from September weekend to July/August. 

Wonder if that means CHVRCHES already have their own dates planned for over the summer?

7 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Playground Festival, Underworld, Kraftwerk, Nile Rodgers & Chic will be live at Rouken Glen Park, Glasgow on 30 July – 01 August 2021, tickets on sale Thursday (26 November) at 9am from Ticketmaster

Each headlining different days? No camping I presume too?

Edited by Gilgamesh69

18 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Got a ticket! Two person restaurant table on the outer bit, so I'm hoping i'll still be able to see =/

Those tables are very raised, so you should still be able to see the stage pretty well.  I've got tickets for the front row bit of the restaurant.

11 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Was just chatting to one of my mates about this, thought it was a bit weird that CHVRCHES are one of the planned headliners from this year that look to have dropped out. But then he pointed out that the dates have been moved from September weekend to July/August. 

Wonder if that means CHVRCHES already have their own dates planned for over the summer?

It was originally meant to be that July/August weekend this year so I’m surprised CHVRCHES have dropped out. As you say, potentially busy with their own stuff. Kraftwerk playing five minutes down the road from me is wild though, I’m all for it.

11 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Each headlining different days? No camping I presume too?

Yeah Friday-Sunday headliners in that order. There’s no camping and it’s 15-20 minutes or so outside the city centre but plenty of transport links.