Ozzy has rescheduled his tour yet again, to 2022. UK dates below:

27 February UK,Nottingham Moorpoint Arena
01 March Ireland, Dublin 3Arena
04 March UK, Birmingham Resorts World Arena
07 March UK, London The O2
09 March UK, Manchester AO Arena
12 March UK, Newcastle Utilita Arena
14 March UK, Glasgow The SSE Hydro

So that's 3 years now and I can see those dates being rescheduled again as Feb seem too early.

edit Never mind, I though these were 2021, not 2022.

Edited by jump

WARGASM are doing a one off socially distanced show at The Mill in Birmingham. Seated gig to be bought in blocks of 2. You can take your mask off if seated, although it doesn't say whether booze is available.

Just gone on sale. Lot of seats left.

https://www.seetickets.com/event/wargasm/the-mill/1674541

I like them enough but not enough to jump through any hoops.

7 hours ago, Padjeq said:

When Jack Garratt played a pub here not long before lockdown, he had the audience's phones locked away in special bags.

Never heard of the guy, but I wish that was common practice at gigs! Either that or immediate ejection for holding you phone higher than shoulder height at any time! 😛

Got BMTH tikets for the O2 next year as they were awesome last time. The first time we've all decided we wanted seating instead of standing, is this a sign of getting old?

In regards to that Ozzy tour I don't think it will ever happen, swear his health isn't all there. Should just make Priest headline it as their last hurrah and sell it that way

On 10/23/2020 at 5:47 PM, JHad said:

Never heard of the guy, but I wish that was common practice at gigs! Either that or immediate ejection for holding you phone higher than shoulder height at any time! 😛

He was scared people were going to put his new songs online and go so hog wild on the bootlegs they wouldn't want to listen to the real versions when he finally released them.

2 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Got an email that the Pet Shop Boys £5 raffle for a show at the Electric Ballroom has now closed with 2777 entries, raising 32 grand. I can't remember how many pairs of tickets were up for grabs. Was it 800? I like those odds.

It’s only about a 1500 capacity There!

3 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Got an email that the Pet Shop Boys £5 raffle for a show at the Electric Ballroom has now closed with 2777 entries, raising 32 grand. I can't remember how many pairs of tickets were up for grabs. Was it 800? I like those odds.

I just wish i'd sent in some postal entries too to improve my odds!