Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

43 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Deftones (with support from Gojira) playing the 3 Arena in Dublin on 6th June next year. God I hope this turns in to a full tour with that same support - would be all over a Manchester date.

I assume its timed arond their Download festival being an exclusive

1 hour ago, zeppelin said:

Glad we're getting this sort of thing. Less thrilled about the acts haha.

like Idles but am seeing them with Pearl Jam. Foals I should like, but just can never get into. DMA's do absolutely nothing for me. 

I've actually found I like DMAs far more than I thought I did or would. They've grown on me.  And I do like the Lathums.

15 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Do you have a ‘see once only’ policy on acts you like? I should have done that, would’ve saved myself a fortune over the years.

Haha God no. In fact it's embarrassing how often I see the same acts really, and some I've seen multiple times on the same tour. I just don't like Idles that much so money would be better spent on someone else. 

14 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I think they’re supporting Pearl Jam less than 48 hours later, to be fair.

This is a big factor as well. 

20 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Am happy to help with the O2 Presale if you need it. I'd like to go myself but it clashes with Bluedot =/

Thanks for the offer bud, but I’m on O2 as well so all good. 

Just worked out I go on holiday the day after this so it’ll be a nice start to a few weeks off.

Plastic Mermaids socially distanced gig at Teesside University on 28th November 2020!

An Audience With...Plastic Mermaids

The Hub, Teesside University, Middlesbrough. Saturday, 28 Nov 2020

https://www.seetickets.com/event/an-audience-with-plastic-mermaids/the-hub-teesside-university/1668459

Tickets sold by tables.

Really conflicted about going - would love to but still not 100% convinced of an indoor gig like this.

14 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Footage from last nights gig. You could be in for a treat

That's fucking brilliant!

I've now missed out on getting tickets for three socially distanced gigs, I tried to get tixs for The Skints, Millie Manders and Riske & The Ridicule with no luck. It's because they are on at small venues working on smaller capacity the tixs go instantly.